a French Foreign Legion Forum

Welcome! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Instagram

IRL_legion

Reaction score
Home Country
Ireland
Also there are some currently serving Legionnaires on the site, I wont be posting links to them as its their personal pages but you can find them just like I did.. they are credited in the pictures they send in to the above pages. Their daily stories and posts give you a good look at some of the day to day stuff of the legion.

GuidoLovarini

Reaction score
Home Country
Scotland
Also anyone with instagram should check out thos guy his name is

Iamthehighestpower

He has face tattoos and i think was in or is in 3rei he updates alot and also normally sits on instagram live answering questions or talking on a thursday/friday night but is predominantly in hungarian.

Some really good photos.

IRL_legion

Reaction score
Home Country
Ireland
Also anyone with instagram should check out thos guy his name is

Iamthehighestpower

He has face tattoos and i think was in or is in 3rei he updates alot and also normally sits on instagram live answering questions or talking on a thursday/friday night but is predominantly in hungarian.

Some really good photos.
Yeah he is one of the more active ones on Instagram. Probably one of the most recognisable faces also, he's in a good few videos on YouTube.

Is 3rei a full pioneer regiment or is it just a pioneer section within 3rei?

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
New Zealand
IRL It will be either just a section or, as in the past, a full company. In the olden days they would build roads, nowadays I don't know. There is always today a combat company from one of the legion regiments : excellent training experience.

The military budget is being cut more and more. And where it isn't being cut it is used on other things such as sentinelle. Luckily there is still Africa.