Home Country
Yugoslavia

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
New Zealand
Hi Dusa, it will probably turn out the same as the Chinese and Indians in the Himalayan border where they will both end up calling each other names, occasionally throwing rocks at each other and eventually a punch up. Hopefully nothing more.

OP
dusaboss

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Yugoslavia
Hi Dusa, it will probably turn out the same as the Chinese and Indians in the Himalayan border where they will both end up calling each other names, occasionally throwing rocks at each other and eventually a punch up. Hopefully nothing more.
You are right they (US- RUS) doing that all the time all over the world.

What you guys thinking about situation in Belarus?

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
New Zealand
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United States
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United States
Meanwhile in America, the circus goes on. At least the bars are open again in my county, but everyone had bought all the damn ammunition and firearms. Sucks for those of us prepared beforehand

hotsauced

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United States
Meanwhile in America, the circus goes on. At least the bars are open again in my county, but everyone had bought all the damn ammunition and firearms. Sucks for those of us prepared beforehand
The gun stores here have been out since April... Then again I am in the gang capital of the world LA... it's hilarious how the anti-guns and despotic lefties changed their tune overnight.

I also found my standard 30 round capacity magazines that I lost in a boating accident ;)

It looks like Czech is adding the right to bear arms ! While I'm ecstatic another nation is realizing it's a human right to be able to defend themselves... I am not looking forward to more ammunition shortage hahahaha

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United States
😂😂😂 Found 'em, eh? Love it.

I'm sitting in only about 1k rounds, not nearly enough, but I'm giving them to some friends for safe keeping when I come back after 5 years. Or hell I might stay in France, who knows.

DM me, I have some websites that have ammo, usually 223 or steel 7.62.

Glad I bought all my stuff before hand, and just in time

hotsauced

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United States
😂😂😂 Found 'em, eh? Love it.

I'm sitting in only about 1k rounds, not nearly enough, but I'm giving them to some friends for safe keeping when I come back after 5 years. Or hell I might stay in France, who knows.

DM me, I have some websites that have ammo, usually 223 or steel 7.62.

Glad I bought all my stuff before hand, and just in time
1k round will definitely make do, but yeah not nearly enough. That's a great idea, better than a self storage unit. If you've never been to France, you're definitely in for a treat. She's a beautiful country. I would imagine 5 years will fly by in a blink of an eye there.

Yeah, I'll shoot you a dm. Thanks ! and I'm glad you had the foresight of purchasing ammo :)

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United States
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United States
The best soldiers I've known were certainly not angels, nor were the vast majority of the renowned fighters in history. Often times, people with a past are tougher mentally and physically, because they've had to overcome struggle.

Expecting all of your soldiers to be "Captain America" is not realistic, and it's time nation's stopped pretending it is. Many of the boys that fought on D-Day, jumped in Sicily, fought at Ardennes or La Somme were not perfect people. They were rough, and were not afraid to do dirty things for the victory.

USMCRET

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United States
The problem with the "Criminals" they become huge discipline problems, they continue their ways, and they Feck up up for the ones whom could have benefited from the military and not jail. The majority would be pure trash

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United States
The problem with the "Criminals" they become huge discipline problems, they continue their ways, and they Feck up up for the ones whom could have benefited from the military and not jail. The majority would be pure trash
Having spent a good amount of time around "criminals", I think the ones that would have the desire to be in a military are the ones who are very much disciplined when given some e structure...I used to interact with a retired sgt. Who was a CO while incarcerated and he would say how we were living alot like those in the military were (not compare combat of course). From my experience, people had more respect in prison. But I can see your point, people who are "criminals" have a behavioral issue, a way of thinking, some of that thinking could be useful in some situations but it gets most in trouble. It would have to be on a case by case basis. Also, there are plenty of people out there who could very well be labeled as "criminals" but never got caught and they are functioning law abiding citizens...I think discipline would be an issue as well though, long gone are the days when George Washington would instill discipline in his men by way of lashes.

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Armenia
Today the azerbaijanis violated the cease fire again after it reached for the second time through the efforts of the OSCE Minsk Group Co-chairs and the direct involvement of the French President Macron
azarbajan never posted the real number of deads since the start of the war on september 27 but the armenians keep counting more and more for them. they have blocked every social media in the country . and press are not allowed in as they also target every press in the area that tries covering their war crimes targeting cevilians and using cluster bombs. of course turkey is the one to blame in all of this situation as there are clear evidence that they send thousands of syrian "mercenary" terrorists to the warfare. turkey also take over the azarbejani air force and they nowlead all the attacks. America is too busy now with their election to even say something to try and stop this war and given that trumps policy is America first. They where several Russian and French attempts to try stop this but the turks orderd the azarbajan to continue fighting.
Armenia can only trust it self in this that's seems like a beginning of a long war. this is sad because it's a middle of a pandemic and the land has very minor strategic power there is no oil there and in 1987 to the 1994 the last war 33000 Armenians have killed and 77000 azerbaijanis eventually ending the war by Armenia winning. they are not going to give an inch from thous lands and this is just a complete waste of lives over nothing at all.
I attached a photo of the dead tall from the azari side up until the 13 oct the dead tall clearly is way more larger from the past week and from the chaos of war I will keep updating it here.

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator: