Introducing my self and making enquiries

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Ghana
I'm a 22 yrs old Ghanaian looking forward to enlist , I think I'm all cleared to enlist except one issue, #1
Ive had this inguinal hernia since infancy , I haven't had any problems with it, I'll like to know if ill be turned out during the medical screening test5105

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
New Zealand
That's better, Hello ADuhena James and welcome to the forum. Without being a doctor I would say that there is no chance of you getting into the legion with an inguinal hernia. The operation to have it removed is quite banal although I understand that living in Ghana will have it's complications. The only thing that I can suggest is that you try and contact one of the ONGs out there; medècin sans frontières (doctors without borders), Red Cross etc and tell them that it is hurting you.

OP
A
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Ghana
That's better, Hello ADuhena James and welcome to the forum. Without being a doctor I would say that there is no chance of you getting into the legion with an inguinal hernia. The operation to have it removed is quite banal although I understand that living in Ghana will have it's complications. The only thing that I can suggest is that you try and contact one of the ONGs out there; medècin sans frontières (doctors without borders), Red Cross etc and tell them that it is hurting you.
Lol sir I haven't had any problems with it and I can even do 20 sit ups and 50 press ups with it I just wanted to know my chances of not getting rejected

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United States
Lol sir I haven't had any problems with it and I can even do 20 sit ups and 50 press ups with it I just wanted to know my chances of not getting rejected
He answered your question. He doesn't think you can pass medical without getting that fixed.

You may be able to do physical activity with it but there is still a risk to having the guts poke out. It's up to the doctor, maybe it will go unnoticed.

OP
A
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Ghana
He answered your question. He doesn't think you can pass medical without getting that fixed.

You may be able to do physical activity with it but there is still a risk to having the guts poke out. It's up to the doctor, maybe it will go unnoticed.
Have you tried enlisting before bro

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
New Zealand
ADuhene James, as a mod I/we have the privilege of seeing what you have deleted. Yes they most certainly will put on plastic gloves and grip 'em and ask you to cough to see what is "coming out", so to speak.
Try and let me reminder you that in spite of all the old folk lore, the legion is a modern army and therefore follows the rules of Modern countries.

Le petit caporal

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
North Korea
Hernia's are never cured. They always remain. Yes, you do not feel the pain any more but the problem remains. In the Legion, we do so many different physical kinds of stuff, your hernia might reappear
I would say no but am no Doctor

Le petit caporal

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
North Korea
It would / might reappear after a P.C.
Knew 1 bloke who had, in Tchad, a Hernia testicule. ...the pain he was in, we all heard. .= end of carear. Body builder too, but that's not a référence
Myself, i caught a hernia discal (5) during mission too. ..
Explains the tidy pension am paid. ..
Was 1800 € per month and for over 10 years ..then Macron became président and i recieve 400 € less
Btw, it's the M.S.A. (Agriculture ) who pay me
Go figure !

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United Kingdom
It would / might reappear after a P.C.
Knew 1 bloke who had, in Tchad, a Hernia testicule. ...the pain he was in, we all heard. .= end of carear. Body builder too, but that's not a référence
Myself, i caught a hernia discal (5) during mission too. ..
Explains the tidy pension am paid. ..
Was 1800 € per month and for over 10 years ..then Macron became président and i recieve 400 € less
Btw, it's the M.S.A. (Agriculture ) who pay me
Go figure !
Nice sum... I bet you voted for macron too 😆 (if you can vote) maybe you'll be rid of him and get a Patriot in 👍

Le petit caporal

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
North Korea
I have never voted in my life, basta
I refuse point blanc to be a participant of. ..what ever theydo or not do

All forms of goverance are injust
Democracy is nowt but à theory that wasn't put in to pratice, fully
We are ruled by, King's and Queen's. ..Adds : Préfecture's, Mayors, Polis, Generals and the rest of the so so called, " la crème de la crème ", élite amongst the élite. ...

It's a carear , some might say

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United Kingdom
I have never voted in my life, basta
I refuse point blanc to be a participant of. ..what ever theydo or not do

All forms of goverance are injust
Democracy is nowt but à theory that wasn't put in to pratice, fully
We are ruled by, King's and Queen's. ..Adds : Préfecture's, Mayors, Polis, Generals and the rest of the so so called, " la crème de la crème ", élite amongst the élite. ...

It's a carear , some might say
All feediing at the trough

Le petit caporal

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
North Korea
That's exactly what you all do's
Served up the same minostron, morning, noon and night. ..
Simpltons are so easy to control
Post Shitum :
How they hate us,..."the free thinkers"
We bring you enlightment
Wether you réclame it or not

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United Kingdom
That's exactly what you all do's
Served up the same minostron, morning, noon and night. ..
Simpltons are so easy to control
Post Shitum :
How they hate us,..."the free thinkers"
We bring you enlightment
Wether you réclame it or not

Most viewed threads of the week