a French Foreign Legion Forum

Welcome! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Introducing myself

Reaction score
Home Country
United States
But you see, this is a weakness the Gestapo will exploit...Why was it a Fraudulent Enlistment, what did you hide, why did you lie, are you wanted, and so on.......
I understand I’m going to be honest with them. Maybe they will see how committed I am. I was a squad leader and let a lot of my buddies down and my family

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
New Zealand
The unfortunate thing is that if you delete the OP's first post, it deletes the whole thread. Everyone who has taken time to answer will see their words of wisdom running down the drain.

Watch what you post guys!

Reaction score
Home Country
United States
It
The unfortunate thing is that if you delete the OP's first post, it deletes the whole thread. Everyone who has taken time to answer will see their words of wisdom running down the drain.

Watch what you post guys!
its fine Dylan wimberly from Mississippi doesn’t exist haha

USMCRET

Reaction score
Home Country
United States
Thanks man and it was a re3 waiver but I just got rejected. From the f*cking army at that 😒

RE-3 code is a permanent disqualification. Y9ou should get better on sticking to a story though. In your initial post you say you joined the Marines, but in the post i am replying to you state the Army, which is it?

Reaction score
Home Country
United States
RE-3 code is a permanent disqualification. Y9ou should get better on sticking to a story though. In your initial post you say you joined the Marines, but in the post i am replying to you state the Army, which is it?
R3 waiver is waiverable and I did join the marines and once you get kicked out you can’t rejoin so I tried the ay. Learn to read

USMCRET

Reaction score
Home Country
United States
R3 waiver is waiverable and I did join the marines and once you get kicked out you can’t rejoin so I tried the ay. Learn to read

First off, I read well, I missed the part about you TRIED the US Army and they turned you down. Now you learn how to read smart ass, you see my handle, I am a retired US Marine SNCO and I will be God Dammed to be talked to in such a way by a squad leader from boot camp. Did you not learn any respect and tact while in Boot Camp Squad Leader?

Perun

Super Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Croatia
Hello Dylan,
Welcome to the forum.
If it was a "just a joint" and it is just a part of your past, be honest. Any eventual testing will back up what you are saying.
If not, don't waste their time.
I think you should read all the "Gestapo interview" related threads (use search button).

USMCRET

Reaction score
Home Country
United States
RE3 code is waivable * sorry trying to drive and type.

Over coming a RE-3 code is almost if not impossible in the US Armed Forces. If the US Army will not take you get ready for the Legion because if the Army does not take you, you have no chance to be enlisted, look to the Legion and present yourself locked on. If you take offense at my line of questioning you will certainly not stand up to or get passed the Gestapo.

Don't be mistaken here, I wish you good luck, I really do.

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
New Zealand
First off, I read well, I missed the part about you TRIED the US Army and they turned you down. Now you learn how to read smart ass, you see my handle, I am a retired US Marine SNCO and I will be God Dammed to be talked to in such a way by a squad leader from boot camp. Did you not learn any respect and tact while in Boot Camp Squad Leader?
Learn to read
Dylan my main man, it's your chance to apologize o_O, of course it's up to you ☕
If in doubt of the coffee cup meaning - PM Dusa

Reaction score
Home Country
United States
You said RE3 isn’t waivable and it is so I question you.