a French Foreign Legion Forum

Welcome! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Introducing Wanna-be

Reaction score
Home Country
Canada
Hello, I'm Mayhem and I intend to earn my Képi Blanc and be a soldier.
I'm ready to go in hell and bite the Devils balls off.

I'm from Canada in my early twenties.

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
New Zealand
Hello Mayhem and welcome to the forum. Look out devil eh:devilish:. When are you prepared to go to hell Aubagne? How is the fitness?
Good to see someone else from Canada with a bit a sense of humor.
Do you by any chance play a fiddle?

Reaction score
Home Country
Canada
Hello!
I'm not prepared to go yet I still have affairs to take care of before I can embark on my long journey to the gates.
Fitness is good and yet not good enough.

Question in my other thread about joining was answered only because I had not read all the stickies yet and did not know that it is frowned upon to announce my intention of knocking on the doors without being ready yet. (It has been deleted.) But that is the main reason I've joined to learn as much as I can from others who are on the way or have already gone a mile or two before I set sail.

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Yugoslavia
That reminded me on this two songs. Jack Black on this one :

And country devil on this one :

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
Mayhem,

Welcome to the forum. Keep your lip buttoned and read posts from the Greens for information. Nevertheless remain circumspect. If you really want it Carpe Diem.

Good luck.

Chas trained in the controlled management of maximum violence.
Sounds good.;) Trained by former WW2 Cdos school of 1956 !:)

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Yugoslavia
What makes one elite member? (like ricktn40)

Katalmach

Donator
Reaction score
Home Country
United States
What makes one elite member? (like ricktn40)

You pay money for it. Lets you set an avatar and put a signature and stuff. It's not worth the money, in my opinion, unless you are on other forums owned by the company that hosts Cervens

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Yugoslavia
You pay money for it. Lets you set an avatar and put a signature and stuff. It's not worth the money, in my opinion, unless you are on other forums owned by the company that hosts Cervens
Isn't "Donator" tag for paying cash?

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
Like several others I was a donator a few years back.

I remain happy just to have the pale blue square and the darker blue large C.

That means I am still alive to bore you.

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
New Zealand
I'm not sure where you got that from Katalmach. Not sure at all. Would you like an avatar and a signature for free? I'll post a thread tomorrow, wait white board job here...
OK done for the white board. ANY donations are given for the upkeep of the forum. When you signed on, no one asked you for money? It is worth noting that those that work behind the scenes are pros. and you have licenses to pay for a forum.
I, Rapace, Voltigeur do not touch a single penny for being Mods, it's all benevolent. The same as the greens and yourself or anyone just joining.

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
Like several others I was a donator a few years back.

I remain happy just to have the pale blue square and the darker blue large C.

That means I am still alive to bore you.
Well I want my name in cavalry Silver ;)

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
New Zealand
Just a note, why don't I put on the explanation right now, this very goddam minute? Because it's 22;;00 hours here, I'm going to check the other threads, watch a bit of you tube and then get a shower.

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
Just a note, why don't I put on the explanation right now, this very goddam minute? Because it's 22;;00 hours here, I'm going to check the other threads, watch a bit of you tube and then get a shower.

For God's sake Joe, don't worry. Sensible people are just happy to be forum members. Status is unimportant.;););)