Introduction No.2

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United States
Hello my name is Tyler and I am 25 years old. I have worked various jobs from Pharmacy tech to clerical jobs. I heard of the legion from my father serving in the navy and talking about how tough they where and IT sound like a interesting life.I tried to enlist in my countries marine corps but I was turned down. I am still interested in the military life but knowing that the states are going to turn me down(nobody wants to handle my case for a waiver) my only option that I know of is the FFL.

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United States
Hey man, fellow wannabe here. There is a lot of information on this forum and you can search through various topics In the search feature. Many things have been talked about already but at the same time from what I've seen, things are constantly changing so I wouldn't expect to get black and white answers on things. Pay attention to the greens on here.

Since you are going to try the FFL, learning french now will be most beneficial. I just started very basic learning right now on an app. Called "Duolingo".

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Yugoslavia
Way did you turned down for marines?

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United States
Welcome to the forum.

For french, I recommend a community college class as a start. Will run about 200-300, the later range including your "A Vous!" Textbook. You may also find an attractive French tutor if you are lucky 😁👌

I'd change your phone over to french language as well as any technology. Netflix, phone games, you need constant exposure. It has helped me a lot, and I am Texan. Not too bright.

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United States
F that one. Stay with community collage class !
Just a joke friend 😁 Mind should be on the legion only if you really want to be one. I left my decently attractive girlfriend so stupid things like hormones wouldn't get in the way!

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Yugoslavia
Just a joke friend 😁 Mind should be on the legion only if you really want to be one. I left my decently attractive girlfriend so stupid things like hormones wouldn't get in the way!
I know I'm joking too, but I ended up broken hearted and with zero French learned. :)

Most viewed threads of the week