a French Foreign Legion Forum

Welcome! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• The Forum will be unavailable within a few hours while we are fixing/upgrading

Jack Reacher

Bags

Super Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
Not sure if there is a thread already about this fictional character "Jack Reacher" by Lee Child already going? I got hooked on Jack Reacher after reading Tripwire, I then got the previous 2 books and have read them in order ever since, although will admit the last book " Past Tense" wasn't as good as the previous ones x

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
Hi Bags just picked up your comment, Sunday morning raining jobs done and surfing for ideas.
I Started reading Jack Reacher when they first launched. and they were f***iNG good but now they are very samey . Big bloke walks into a bar....
Haven't yet read the latest as he handed the reigns over to his brother, we shall see.

An author that does deserve a mention is Don Winslow have recently come across him. his work is well researched and spot on. This link is his author page on amazon.