a French Foreign Legion Forum

Welcome! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jeff Duff, 2e REP

Papillon

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
Hi Rick, I may be wrong but at 34 also to have been a Seal I would think just same name different guy! But as I say latter than my time but was my thoughts when I read post then article.

maim

Actual or Former Legionnaire
Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
New Zealand
Glen Ferguson should know he's done quite a bit of ACOTA work too.

ricktn40

Donator
Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
United States
Glen Ferguson should know he's done quite a bit of ACOTA work too.
There are mixed articles one say he is a Yank another a Brit one a former legionnaire and yes I saw the Seal article. I was just curious. The one photo I saw when he was a legionnaire on his employers website memorial page (now deleted) looked just like him. But thanks for the replies. Bottom line. Lost a Brother in Arms. Cheers

ricktn40

Donator
Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
United States
Sorry for the Delay in responding. I am retired, with a crazy agenda. I thought I could enjoy. But I have 2 daughters. I have a retirement home in the Sevierville Tennessee by University of Tennessee. My Oldest Teagan is a Sophomore in College working on her nursing degree. She lives in the house going to school. I reside in Nashville, My youngest Shearer just graduated high school and got a scholarship to several Universities and she chose the University of Miami. She wants to Major in Marine Biology. She is on a waiting list because she is out of state. So I have been dealing with that Brain damage to get her in Florida gulf coast university for the second semester. So far so Good Teagan on top and Shearer second,

Attachments

• t.jpg
    t.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 14
  • sb2.jpg
    sb2.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 14
Reaction score
Home Country
United States
Hey, appreciate this is an old posting, but I just wanted to join and confirm it was the Jeff Duff you likely knew. I worked with him during his time at the company mentioned, travelled with him a bit and he also comes from a similar background as a Corpsman - prior to 2REP. The story that he was also a SEAL was a rubbish story element picked-up back in Texas from an interview with his estranged mother's boyfriend - or some such garbage. The SEAL "stolen valor" internet-patrol got onto bagging him, and it took us some-time to clear that misunderstanding. He was a good guy.