Judges against the people and the Nation (in French)

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
The poor immigrant underage (so he says) without papers getting a little roughed up by the bad legionnaires. If I remember correctly the young lady had her telephone violently snatched from her. It's more than just the phone and everything on it, it's getting it snatched from her in a crowded public place. With everyone standing around and not moving.
She should be en extended garde à vue along with the legionnaires. Imagine checking your sms in a public place and thinking she should be safe!

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
The poor immigrant underage (so he says) without papers getting a little roughed up by the bad legionnaires. If I remember correctly the young lady had her telephone violently snatched from her. It's more than just the phone and everything on it, it's getting it snatched from her in a crowded public place. With everyone standing around and not moving.
She should be en extended garde à vue along with the legionnaires. Imagine checking your sms in a public place and thinking she should be safe!
So I was right? it was a mid eastern immigrant after all. "Underage without papers " Poor child, been through who knows what to come to freedom, even lost his papers in way, just to be molested by those... legion thugs!. :cry:.
OMG! Where this world is going? Underage my ass. That is standard tactics used by migrants. Throw away all documents and say they are 17 although some of them are my peers (34). Being unaccompanied child brings many benefits. It's hard to tell real age because they all look young, but in some cases it's blatantly obvious that they are over 25.

Many of them running from law in home country, or released out of jail under condition to go west. They even give them money for every border crossed.

Worst part is that those ...scum of the earth take place of some 5y old poor Syrian child who for real lost both parents but he now can't go to France because his place is taken by criminal, released from Pakistan jail, sent to west to undermine system from within on his jihadi mission.

Many people even Muslim don't understand concept of Jihad. War, terrorism, ISIS is only small part of it. There Is much bigger and wider non-violent Jihad which is in full swing. This is much more dangerous than first part I mentioned.
Majority of westerners is not even aware of it. When they finally to get aware it would be too late.

For those who are not “in the know”, judge Pierre Michel was a magistrate assassinated in Marseille in 1981. Marseille mob chief at that time, Gaëtan (aka ‘Tany’) Zampa was suspected of being the sponsor of this assassination, but was eventually cleared. Those who gave the orders were former members of the infamous French Connection (drug trafficking organisation known for exporting heroin to the US, after refining it in secret labs in the Marseille region). During his career judge Michel had worked on the dismantlement of the French Connection and also on the “pouf” (brothel run by the Legion) of 2e REP at Calvi. I think some Legion officers were charged with proxenetism...
That's probably what Le Petit Caporal is alluding to when he says that the REP is mentioned in the article.

Most viewed threads of the week