a French Foreign Legion Forum

Welcome! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Just created my very own you tube channel & facebook page.

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
New Zealand
1603678408685.png

This is the finished slide of one of the animations, just in case you were wondering :unsure: _ :coffee: _ :whistle:. And yes i did it all on my own except for the icons which are already part of the package;). So I thought perhaps those that are on here sitting on the side lines or just cannot click on the hyperlink I've put it in full so that all you have to do is copy and paste !!!

So come on gang !

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
New Zealand
This is the one one lads. I've put all my recently acquired skills into this ! I've added a teezer (I think that's how they describe the trailers to the mega blockbusters). I've even got Erika, bless her, to do the narration.

This ▶ is it It's called working from home advantages.

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
New Zealand
Finally managed to get my video out, it's titled,
Job offer: French foreign Legionnaire.
It'll be in three parts. It has the results of the quiz on it, so if anyone is interested ...
I've also given the forum a plug now that people can join.

youtube]pv-l9vY3jis/

Last edited:

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
New Zealand

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
New Zealand
For those of you who can't be @rsed to check out my channel, here is the teaser. I WILL be bringing out a Part 4. Looking for ideas at the moment, so come on gang!
Oh and Crawdad, I mentioned you in the description for the music.
I mean check out those animations ! o_O:cool::whistle:

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
New Zealand
I'm working on the teaser for my final video of the year which will I'll bring out on the 29th of this month. the teaser I will bring out as a video tomorrow. I'd just like to thank Saffie 123 for bringing up the point of what will happen to your credit card and how you will be paid. Which brought to mind about the passports. How does it work if you go to another country without your own passport.

I'm not looking for the answer. But if anyone should have some valid points that they want to include, now is the time to get your thumb out of the plum and participate.

1608368432879.png

This will of course be animated.

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
New Zealand
1608464245530.png

There it is lads, It's basically about all the topics that I'll be covering on the 29th DEC. In case anyone is interested it a little over 5 minutes long.

Last edited:

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
New Zealand
Can't wait for that video Joe!
And by looking at the comments of your videos allot of people find it very helpful.
thanks Saffie,
it would be worth it if a few more from Cervens took a look at it.
You can only do so much to help them. :rolleyes::oops:

It's not as though I'm asking anyone for likes or to subscribe.

So what do I get out of it? the same as I do on here, the satisfaction that I can put some of my experience and put a bit of perspective in to peoples next five years by helping them being prepared for it.

Last edited:

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
New Zealand
I'm still working on the video which will basically be the answers to these questions. This trailer, admittedly is a little rough, which is why I'm taking my time on the next one which will be coming out on the 29th,

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
New Zealand
It's a little over half an hour long. It's by far my biggest project to date. I hope that some of you will learn something from it.

There's a section that would have the night jumper doing it in his trousers, the fake - real passports, This guy was utterly fascinated by the subject. To the point where he got a serving kiwi to send him a copy of his, which he then used to claim his un rightful place among the greens on here. :love: it's that or cry, What a sad guy.

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
South Africa
It's a little over half an hour long. It's by far my biggest project to date. I hope that some of you will learn something from it.

There's a section that would have the night jumper doing it in his trousers, the fake - real passports, This guy was utterly fascinated by the subject. To the point where he got a serving kiwi to send him a copy of his, which he then used to claim his un rightful place among the greens on here. :love: it's that or cry, What a sad guy.

Great video Joe!

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
New Zealand
Great video Joe!
Thanks, mate. It took me 9 days to put together, what with the animations and checking on the info.
In case anyone was wondering if I do these videos in order to make money, the answer is no. The requirements for getting some money out of a Youtube video is mind blowing.
Also my latest video clearly states that I can't hope to make any money on that particular video because there is a copyright on the legion (musique de la Legion) song and that I have openly admitted to copying some of the video from info that I have taken from Cervens - the installation of 1 RE in Aubagne.

So why do I do it? The same as LPC, Votigeur, Pink Floyd, Mark Wake, Rapace, Chas, USMCRET (and I'm sure that I've missed out the most important) share our experiences, to give you guys the advantage that we didn't have.

So I'm a hero, :oops::whistle: well if you insist.

Getting back to the video, I also learned a lot from it. I can't wait to put my newly learned talent (? if that's the word) to use in my future job. There'll be no secrets for me to put together a security lecture.:rolleyes::unsure:

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
South Africa
Thanks, mate. It took me 9 days to put together, what with the animations and checking on the info.
In case anyone was wondering if I do these videos in order to make money, the answer is no. The requirements for getting some money out of a Youtube video is mind blowing.
Also my latest video clearly states that I can't hope to make any money on that particular video because there is a copyright on the legion (musique de la Legion) song and that I have openly admitted to copying some of the video from info that I have taken from Cervens - the installation of 1 RE in Aubagne.

So why do I do it? The same as LPC, Votigeur, Pink Floyd, Mark Wake, Rapace, Chas, USMCRET (and I'm sure that I've missed out the most important) share our experiences, to give you guys the advantage that we didn't have.

So I'm a hero, :oops::whistle: well if you insist.

Getting back to the video, I also learned a lot from it. I can't wait to put my newly learned talent (? if that's the word) to use in my future job. There'll be no secrets for me to put together a security lecture.:rolleyes::unsure:
Joseph Cosgrove the hero of YouTube!

I'm only joking I'm sure your videos will help allot of people,if people comment allot on the videos YouTube automatically thinks it's good content so then it will show it to allot more people so if you ever want to get more views and likes just tell people you know to comment allot that's why I always try to comment,the more comments the more exposure the video will get.

And I appreciate all the effort you put into them, they really help out allot and put a lot of questions I had to rest.

Well Joe if people would only be so lucky to have the YouTube Hero at the security lecture!

But what you do with PowerPoint and slide shows I could never do,even tho I grew up with the technology.😹I'm always really impressed when you just click on something and a whole new page opens up on the video I have no idea how that's done.

But again thanks for all the information you and all the other guys give on this forum!

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
England
All incredibly helpful videos in your current series, definitely helpful as theres a lot of tripe online about the FFL it seems.