a French Foreign Legion Forum

Welcome! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Just created my very own you tube channel & facebook page.

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Yugoslavia
Thanks shirly, out of all those people who are on here, the only person to leave a comment is the one one person who it is sure will never join the legion. :oops::rolleyes:
I wouldn't be so sore Joe. :)

As for me. I didn't watch last couple video. I'm kinda short with time this days. I would watch it soon.

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
New Zealand
I'm hoping to bring out the video.
Job Offer : French foreign legionnaire (revisited) today. It is by far my most popular video and the worst that I have made on the subject ! I will include the various regiments. I will of course let everyone know when I have brought it out.
You never know, it may inspire a "long time lurker" to leave a like or even subscribe to it :oops: o_O.

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
New Zealand
1623254956925.png

When the curtains draw back, you see the sunrise with the word The goal. After 2 seconds the kepi begins to appear. 3.5 seconds later the words, "but first of all we have to get you into Aubagne.
If I wasn't in a hurry, i could have made it onw of my best films yet.

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
New Zealand
1623397370706.png
The video is called France and its NATO allies. I've got a couple more to upload over the weekend.

This video includes a video whom I have to show my enormous gratitude to Natomultimedia.tv for enabling me to upload it. The video is about a recent multinational NATO exercise which took place place last month and this month (June). For the moment I haven't found any footage showing French troops, but it's early days yet. I think that you'll agree with me that it's a pretty action packed video. I especially appreciated the 12.5 sniper's rifle loading in slow motion. I have a couple more videos on the same exercise to load up onto this play list. If anyone can tell me what the significance of the feathers in the helmets is, it would be much appreciated. I take that they are Cpls or Sgts? in charge of a group?

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
England
Thanks shirly, out of all those people who are on here, the only person to leave a comment is the one one person who it is sure will never join the legion. :oops::rolleyes:
If you don´t mind me asking who is that?
I am sure a lot watch it Joseph. Not everyone will comment.

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
New Zealand
While we're on the subject, yesterday I uploaded another film,

1623543980329.png

It's called NATO allies Part 2

I was hoping to Upload another video on the Queen Elizabeth air craft carrier, but the internet is extremely slow at the moment. It's another long weekend (roll of eyes) and the weather isn't good, so most people who come down from the capitol will stay indoors and saturate the internet.
Did you know that the country that I'm in has the second most public holidays in the world, second only to Burma.