a French Foreign Legion Forum

Welcome! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Knee Injury

ausarmy

Reaction score
Home Country
Australia
G'Day,

Some of you might remember a time long ago when I put a post up regarding shit knees and how that goes with the FFL. I also mentioned that I have injured my knees in the past.

I have just discovered that apparently I have torn the meniscus, and have a host of other knee problems such as tendonitis and bursitis. It will take awhile to fix but my main concern is getting it fixed at the moment.

What I would also like to know is how they look upon knee operations when you apply, as previously I was able to hump a back and run no problems, but I am just wondering how they would view it when I join up, cause I will probably have bloody big scars on my knee as well, so I can't lie about them.

F

Fragment

Unregistered
What I would also like to know is how they look upon knee operations when you apply, as previously I was able to hump a back and run no problems, but I am just wondering how they would view it when I join up, cause I will probably have bloody big scars on my knee as well, so I can't lie about them.

As a soldier you should know the answer for this very well. You know that the military in the whole world does not like fucked up knees, and when they come along with big nasty scars, it look really really dark mate. You will not pass the medic. THink its very obvious.

ausarmy

Reaction score
Home Country
Australia
Good news Frag, no knee operation :D Still right to join the Legion! Turns out it wasn't as bad as the initial assessment.