Laws in France

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
New Zealand
I watched recently a video, showing different reactions to ambulance sirens, from different countries. In Germany it was like the parting of the dead sea. In France people pulled over, but gave (me) the impression that they didn't want to lose their place. In the UK, they were pulling up on the pavement/side walk, to let the ambulance pass. In The US, two cops shot, and I mean shot out of their patrol car to stop traffic.

I watched the whole of the video just in case they showed one of the place where I'm living. I can tell you now now, NO-ONE is going to move. No way, no how. We've seen it for ourselves: a police car stopping at a red light, the ambulance arrives in the same lane lights flashing and siren screaming, and I mean screaming. I mean who does this guy think he is ?
Four cars down, with the cop car on the red light on a cross roads in the middle of the main city (H H) with a police box on the corner. J'ai Yen !

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United Kingdom
I watched recently a video, showing different reactions to ambulance sirens, from different countries. In Germany it was like the parting of the dead sea. In France people pulled over, but gave (me) the impression that they didn't want to lose their place. In the UK, they were pulling up on the pavement/side walk, to let the ambulance pass. In The US, two cops shot, and I mean shot out of their patrol car to stop traffic.

I watched the whole of the video just in case they showed one of the place where I'm living. I can tell you now now, NO-ONE is going to move. No way, no how. We've seen it for ourselves: a police car stopping at a red light, the ambulance arrives in the same lane lights flashing and siren screaming, and I mean screaming. I mean who does this guy think he is ?
Four cars down, with the cop car on the red light on a cross roads in the middle of the main city (H H) with a police box on the corner. J'ai Yen !
On the Autobahn

Well on the Autobahn they should leave a Lane or space for emergency Wagons , a so called rettungsgasse. I have often seen it blocked this happens when there is a Stau. The Autobahn is too busy & blocked. Motor Bikes are the worst they just Drive through.

OP
dusaboss

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Yugoslavia

What to say. That's lacking of law implementation and culture of people (Those two are entwined) Here, I'm absolutely positive that some of them using emergency lights whenever he wants and there is absolutely no any justification for it. There was scandal here, about 5 years ago were ambulance cars was used for drug dealing business! (Of course with sirens turned on).

Police here also using sirens whenever they feel to (like hurry for lunch back home). OK not all of them, but there is significant number of them.

Are police in you country behaving in that way like they own the country? (and they maybe do own country here). I remember good old times when army here had some respect and power. Some police officer start to behave like dick head to a column of soldiers crossing over street. The guy in charge of them came and screamed at him really loud (BTW soldiers didn't break any law ). Still remember that they. That was so satisfying for my ears. :)

Last edited:

Le petit caporal

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
North Korea
Is by ambulances and an european prescription, certain armes dealers bring to Nîmes weapons bought in Serbia. ..true story, i swear

OP
dusaboss

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Yugoslavia
Is by ambulances and an european prescription, certain armes dealers bring to Nîmes weapons bought in Serbia. ..true story, i swear
I believe it is. If not bought in Serbia probably is made in Serbia.

After war this parts are full of weapons. Almost every Serbian refugee (serving at war and most grow man did) from Croatia and Bosnia bought at least Kalashnikov as souvenir.

OP
dusaboss

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Yugoslavia
You forget to mention Albanie too
No, I didn't. They were on my mind while writing last post. But I won't bring that subject up because I would be probably accused of some kind of rasizam - nacionalizam. Now when subject is brought up... I have to say.

First I don't hate any Albanian and I don't judge people based on their nation, fate or religion (unless they are hard core about one particular religion or any other, but that one is real partybreaker).

So Kosovo and Metohija quasi state (or real state, whatever one's perception about it is) is state almost entirely based on crime and shady business. Up to 80-90% of all illegal shit is coming to EU through Kosovo. (and then partly Srbija). That's why Kosovo - Serbia conflict wouldn't get solve soon and also wouldn't escalate soon. Because status quo is great for both sides.

If you think that your western EU states or totally innocent and out of that shit... think again! Who is main player in Kosovo? KFOR. One should be blind or slightly retarded if he think that they or not involve in all that carp.

So ... my 2 cents about that.

Last edited:
OP
dusaboss

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Yugoslavia
You forget to mention Albanie too
And one separate post (for separatists :)). So here's a deal. Whenever Albanian from Kosovo get caught in the west for some wrong doings he would declare him self as Serb (BTW he probably hate us to the bone), even if it is obvious by his name that he is an Albanian. For some reason western journalism buying all that crap and always blame it on Serbs. So this guys could be archenemies of Serbs and also Serb, depending on situation.

Albanian mafia getting stronger in recent years so I wish you good luck with them. You guys (your politicians) give them that position and their time still have to come... so ,,,

Last edited:

Le petit caporal

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
North Korea
Albanian mafia being prosecuted here in Nîmes, Actu
Pimping etc
Where i go, evry day and especaly Sundays. .. (my bar Tabac and bookie) Are a half a dozen Balkans, Serbe,Monté Nero, North Macedonia and Albanais. ..a Kosavar may too
I told you, my ankle is sprained but probally broken, i need to do X Ray soon
Have my right wrist in masch
Was a french dude. ..pain in the arse to evry one once drunk, always looking for a fight
Came searching schize with me
I punched him
He felt back into the street
I jumped on him
Kicked,punched, elbowed and choked him
I came out with a black eye, 7 days +
Warped wrist and ankle
Wanker hasn't shown his face since
One of the Balkaneese, asked me (am hopping since)
Did you hit that maçon / brick layer ?
I looked at him as if he was a pile of dung and replied, maybe, who the fk are you curva?
Hé apperently had beef with the maçon
Since then. ..where as before i had to impose my prescence to get served because of the space invaders. ..occuping several tables and a semi dozen around, drinking 1 café between them and begging cigarettes. ..
Also, I sent Ruska to explain the situation
No one fqs with Ruska. .not even me
But shes my bitch, dig?

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United Kingdom
Albanian mafia being prosecuted here in Nîmes, Actu
Pimping etc
Where i go, evry day and especaly Sundays. .. (my bar Tabac and bookie) Are a half a dozen Balkans, Serbe,Monté Nero, North Macedonia and Albanais. ..a Kosavar may too
I told you, my ankle is sprained but probally broken, i need to do X Ray soon
Have my right wrist in masch
Was a french dude. ..pain in the arse to evry one once drunk, always looking for a fight
Came searching schize with me
I punched him
He felt back into the street
I jumped on him
Kicked,punched, elbowed and choked him
I came out with a black eye, 7 days +
Warped wrist and ankle
Wanker hasn't shown his face since
One of the Balkaneese, asked me (am hopping since)
Did you hit that maçon / brick layer ?
I looked at him as if he was a pile of dung and replied, maybe, who the fk are you curva?
Hé apperently had beef with the maçon
Since then. ..where as before i had to impose my prescence to get served because of the space invaders. ..occuping several tables and a semi dozen around, drinking 1 café between them and begging cigarettes. ..
Also, I sent Ruska to explain the situation
No one fqs with Ruska. .not even me
But shes my bitch, dig?
Cool Story bro...