Le Bayou: Crawdad's home for derailed threads

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Yugoslavia
Which is all well and good dusa, but did you check out the Beautiful Blue Danube? I only ask because I have it on good authority that there is a Serb in the audience. You can see him - with his back to the camera- in the 06'13 mark. He in the second column from the left. Second row, third man down.
Perhaps he's from an neighboring village to you? :unsure:
Are you f ing with me Joe? No way can see anyone at 6:13. What's the catch?
By the way Danube is not blue at all along most of the flow through Serbia.

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
New Zealand
Are you f ing with me Joe?
I kid you not Dusa, I feel like I am being accused of being on the same cable as The Night Jumper
The guy is a Serb. And Alain and I were on different cables.

Lighten up Dusa, tomorrow is Saturday, I've got an hour in the gym and then an hour reading - the "column of fire", Hazard du calandrier, it was today that Mary queen of Scots was forced to abdicate her crown. And then I attack my hour of Excel VBA videos, which, I believe I have mentioned before is not the same as actually following it.

And the next day is Sunday, which is a lie-in day. So even if you didn't recognize the guy, it is no big deal.

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
New Zealand
What to say, more or less they talking true. As for Kosovo, is not that simple as they explained, but I would going into it because I'm sick of listening that subject for pas 25 y! Would just say that "Kosovo" doesn't mean "black bird! Yes "Kos"means "Common blackbird", but "Ovo" means "this". Put together doesn't have any meaning. So I think they mistaken that. As for "Metohija" that is correct.

Also that black guy saying that 1/6 of population doing agriculture, which is insane and maybe true if looking time from 100 y ago. I'm living in agricultural area in village surrounded by fields all over and here maybe 10% at most of people living from agriculture. Ad that majority of population lives in cities and majority of territory is not agricultural. So you getting idea how of the target that statement was.

Also at the and they say that Serbia trained South African rebels against apartheid. Never heard anything about that and I can't find nothing online so I really don't know where they dig that up. Also we all know that UK (along with other western allies) was biggest supporter of SA rebels. That's why before internet you never heard about war crimes and terror committed by rebels. How someone wanted to blame Serbs even for this !? :) If someone have some info I'm glad to hear.

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Yugoslavia
I kid you not Dusa, I feel like I am being accused of being on the same cable as The Night Jumper
The guy is a Serb. And Alain and I were on different cables.

Lighten up Dusa, tomorrow is Saturday, I've got an hour in the gym and then an hour reading - the "column of fire", Hazard du calandrier, it was today that Mary queen of Scots was forced to abdicate her crown. And then I attack my hour of Excel VBA videos, which, I believe I have mentioned before is not the same as actually following it.

And the next day is Sunday, which is a lie-in day. So even if you didn't recognize the guy, it is no big deal.
I'm not angry at all just checking do you kidding me or no. Because I can barely see couple people in first raw. Who is that Serb? some famous or ...?

Most viewed threads of the week