a French Foreign Legion Forum

Welcome! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Derailed threads. Le Bayou: Crawdad's home for them

Crawdad

Reaction score
Home Country
United States
I (among others) have long had a tendency to derail threads here on the forum. However, some of the best conversations on the forum come from derailed threads.

Solution: A place on the forum dedicated to thread de-railings, where the offending parties can continue the conversation without running the original discussion slap off the rails.
Whenever necessary, Mod's could even "banish" the offending posts here, so's not to clutter up the original threads.

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Yugoslavia
I also thought it would be good idea to have specialized tread for this, but then ... Its not fun. :)

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
New Zealand
Black sailor has aircraft carrier named after him.

a word of advice, if I may be so bold, instead of just posting anything, any way, you should give a title -for future reference.

I know that Dusa is going to love this one; the US are going to build another aircraft carrier o_O. "WTF another one!' I can hear Dusa saying.

So it looks as though he'll be up there with the likes of Sherman (tank) and Bradley ( Fighting Vehicle ) for any white supremacists out there, no need to worry as the Bradleys were produced by the thousands, there will be only one USS Doris Miller.

After thought : If things had changed not then Colin Powell would have been in the kitchens scrubbing those pots and pans.

1579498538871.png

Last edited:
Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
Geeze.. This is a bit sick. Don't think i would have done this. Asks at 6:14 where are the others there was 300, they point to the cemetry šŸ˜

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Yugoslavia
Black sailor has aircraft carrier named after him.

a word of advice, if I may be so bold, instead of just posting anything, any way, you should give a title -for future reference.

I know that Dusa is going to love this one; the US are going to build another aircraft carrier o_O. "WTF another one!' I can hear Dusa saying.

I'm not surprised at all. Maybe little bit with even US military going "woke". Of course BLACK sailor :). Ok guy is hero as many others. Is not his deeds what gave him naming of carrier its color of his skin. I don't see this reverse (or positive) racism as something good, it's still racism. Also aren't Yanks naming ships by presidents?
When they pushing by force, blackness, gayness, feminism that is actually counterproductive.

We can see that in all segments of life. Just look Hollywood. New Terminator strong, ass-kicking female characters and weak, old beta male Arnold. WTF? Also new Dr. Manhattan from The Watchers its black actor :). Like they want to force on us. "It's just color of skin, we are all same underneath". because Dr. Manhattan is blue We would put black actor and show everyone that we are all same no matter what. Irony is that even blue is obvious he is Afro-American. :)
"It's just color of skin, we are all same underneath" An than choose someone for something just by color of his skin. :) Of course we should not reject guy just because of race, but don't do opposite.

DR b.jpg

Last edited:

Le petit caporal

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
North Korea
Tell the truth...
You hate blacks and muslims
The amount of posts, you and Sexperve include on this forum, proves me right

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
Tell the truth...
You hate blacks and muslims
The amount of posts, you and Sexperve include on this forum, proves me right
seriously what are you going to do about it? even if it was true his/my opinion. However if you had read my posts then you would know i have nothing against blacks or Turks. I say quite openly i am against mass immigration in Europe.
I do not want radical Islam in Europe..if you love it mate then move to a muslim land. I bet you will be soon back.

Le petit caporal

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
North Korea
"Inch", in arabe, means , " wish"
" Inch", in Scots, means, "mew, or a grassing space for cattle and sheep"
"Inch". in english IS a short distance, worth (approx) 3 centimĆØtres, ..(edited)

Last edited by a moderator:

Le petit caporal

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
North Korea
Stop calling me a poofter or even Gay.., chunt!
We have rules but thats up to the Mods !

Le petit caporal

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
North Korea
Just cut out your radical crap....as if Fox News and the BBC aren't enougth...
We only have one death

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
Just cut out your radical crap....as if Fox News and the BBC aren't enougth...
We only have one death
look normally you have a big gob so this thread is ok for you..if you canĀ“t take it Le Petit (edited) donĀ“t act smart .

Last edited by a moderator: