Leaving soon

Hi everybody.

I just want to say thank all of you for all the advice and tips through my preperation. Although i never asked anything because i think everyone has the same questions but still you guys are great. I hope all of you wannabes like me have successful preperation and i will keep you updated for if i made it. I wouldn't have been this prepared if it wasn't for you guys.

Cheers from another south african

Sent from my LG-H840 using Tapatalk

SnafuSmite

Hi everybody.

I just want to say thank all of you for all the advice and tips through my preperation. Although i never asked anything because i think everyone has the same questions but still you guys are great. I hope all of you wannabes like me have successful preperation and i will keep you updated for if i made it. I wouldn't have been this prepared if it wasn't for you guys.

Cheers from another south african

Good luck bru,

Hope you crack it and come back as green. When you flying?

loustic

Banned
Banned
Thank you really appreciate it.
Flying the 24th of this month

I assume you know all that I could tell you, so I will keep my big mouth shut, except for the following :
May the Gods of luck be with you during your selection !
I am sure you will be a green very soon (i.e. more or less 5 or 6 months)
Keep in touch with the forum, whatever happens !

I assume you know all that I could tell you, so I will keep my big mouth shut, except for the following :
May the Gods of luck be with you during your selection !
I am sure you will be a green very soon (i.e. more or less 5 or 6 months)
Keep in touch with the forum, whatever happens !
Thank you brother

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Good luck and when things get tough remember that when it is all over you will look back and smile thinking, it wasn't that hard really. I could do it again tomorrow if need be. But that's looking back, in the mean time you will be saying to yourself, if this is just the beginning, what else is to come? And it will. "Dig out blind".

Good luck and when thinks get tough remember that when it is all over you will look back and smile thinking, it wasn't that hard really. I could do it again tomorrow if need be. But that's looking back, in the mean time you will be saying to yourself, if this is just the beginning, what else is to come? And it will. "Dig out blind".
Thank you for your advice brother. Looking back isn't really a problem for anyone going to the legion as we are all leaving something behind. But i will have that mindset. Thank you for believing in me

Conradvds2, good luck and may the gods be on your side.
Maybe I will see you there.

My papers just got here. So I'll fulfill a few obligations and hope to catch you there.

*edited to reflect new events*
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

loustic

Banned
Banned
Looking back isn't really a problem for anyone going to the legion as we are all leaving something behind. But i will have that mindset. Thank you for believing in me

Make up your mind, and show it to the people who are on the selecting side of the table : you are leaving NOTHING behind, you are starting a completely new life, you are a blank page as soon as you enter Fort de Nogent.

(but don't forget us)