Legion Maxx

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Here is a new movie set for early release in 2019. The clip was sent to me by Ossie O.
As it happens, the star of the film is an ex-legionnaire.

Now believe me or not, that same star applied yesterday to join the forum. As I do, I wrote to him and asked for proof that he was an ex-legionnaire -apologizing for having to do so as there have been a couple of frauds in the past. At the time I didn't know about the film.
He sent me the photos and I recognized him immediately. And if I am not mistaken, still waiting for confirmation from him or Ossie O, they both ended their last couple of months in the casernement together.

Big world -small legion.
(slogan has my copyright seal on it)

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Now believe me or not, that same star applied yesterday to join the forum. As I do, I wrote to him and asked for proof that he was an ex-legionnaire -apologizing for having to do so as there have been a couple of frauds in the past. At the time I didn't know about the film.
He sent me the photos and I recognized him immediately. And if I am not mistaken, still waiting for confirmation from him or Ossie O, they both ended their last couple of months in the casernement together.
Dominiquie Vandenberg, If someone says he served double check it. (lessons learned). If some says that he is Dominiquie Vandenberg, hmmm.... There is tons of pictures of him online. but as you said Ossie can easy check if he is real or not.

On Ossie doesn't want to play with us anymore? Did he thought of coming back?

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Hi Dusa, the person in question gave his legion name and sent me photos of himself with a Cch whom I know well. I do believe that the Cch I have mentioned in other posts. Actually, although his IP is from US, he is actually Belgian :eek:o_O. Yes, that's right, Belgian. The Belge in question is well known in the REP, and I think he served time in jail when I was a garde punis.

Of course as always I will let him do his own introduction and if he wants to speak about what he has done, all well and good.

Hi Dusa, the person in question gave his legion name and sent me photos of himself with a Cch whom I know well. I do believe that the Cch I have mentioned in other posts. Actually, although his IP is from US, he is actually Belgian :eek:o_O. Yes, that's right, Belgian. The Belge in question is well known in the REP, and I think he served time in jail when I was a garde punis.

Of course as always I will let him do his own introduction and if he wants to speak about what he has done, all well and good.
Hope it is him...can maybe tell US some Stories. Would like to hear about his Training ..etc. (y)

What's this movie about? Ex Legionnaire becomes a priest, gets drawn back into conflict by his ex comrades? Seems crazy! I'll watch it, because the actor is a real Legionnaire, but seems like a....story in bad taste?

Hey, Legionnaires
My name was Dominic Horevoets in the Legion, but most of the guys called me Mad Belge or Orvut.
I served in the 1st company with Thomas Gast and the 4th company in Central Africa, Chad, and Kigali Rwanda and finished off my contract with CCS.
After the Legion, I worked as an independent and ended up in Thailand living in a boxing camp for a few years while competing in Thai Boxing.
I finally came to America and worked for Benny the Jet Urquidez as his training partner and sparring partners for his top fighters.
While I was working at the Jet Center, I got cast in Mortal Kombat. From there, I began working as a stuntman and worked the way up to stunt and fight coordinating. LEGION MAXX is my first self-produced action film. I also play the main character MAXX, a former legionnaire. I dedicated the film to my Legion brothers I served with in 2rep. I learned some of the best life lessons in those five years. Hope you have a chance to watch the film when it comes out in 2019. All the best to you all and More Majorum.
Dominiquie Vandenberg

https://www.facebook.com/LegionMaxx/

It's really awesome to see and hear from such a storied veteran. The guys who make it and stay a long time in the Legion are like legends, at least to me. Thank you for your service. Can't wait to see your movie next year, if it comes out before my trip to Aubagne that is

Hey, Legionnaires
My name was Dominic Horevoets in the Legion, but most of the guys called me Mad Belge or Orvut.
I served in the 1st company with Thomas Gast and the 4th company in Central Africa, Chad, and Kigali Rwanda and finished off my contract with CCS.
After the Legion, I worked as an independent and ended up in Thailand living in a boxing camp for a few years while competing in Thai Boxing.
I finally came to America and worked for Benny the Jet Urquidez as his training partner and sparring partners for his top fighters.
While I was working at the Jet Center, I got cast in Mortal Kombat. From there, I began working as a stuntman and worked the way up to stunt and fight coordinating. LEGION MAXX is my first self-produced action film. I also play the main character MAXX, a former legionnaire. I dedicated the film to my Legion brothers I served with in 2rep. I learned some of the best life lessons in those five years. Hope you have a chance to watch the film when it comes out in 2019. All the best to you all and More Majorum.
Dominiquie Vandenberg

https://www.facebook.com/LegionMaxx/
Hi mate...Jacko says hi. He sent me this photo, the fighting 4th in Rwanda October 1990 going in to fight the Tutsis that stormed across from Uganda. Some good, tough men in this photo (plenty of link for the guns)

Attachments

Last edited:
Hi mate...Jacko says hi. He sent me this photo, the fighting 4th in Rwanda October 1990 going in to fight the Tutsis that stormed across from Uganda. Some good, tough men in this photo (plenty of link for the guns)
Jes Pury 2nd from the left. I know the two on the right, but can't remember their names, especially the guy that was wearing his beret ArtyFO fashion.

Most viewed threads of the week