Legion preparation training program

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United Kingdom
Surfguy.. in my opinion you are a walt. you have admitted you get your information from the internet (on the Gym thread). You Google Army information, British Army (Arrse forums a British Army Forum), Foreign Legion too. You also now have admitted you never served although i´m sure in past posts you did say you did.
please stop it

Surfguy

Super Active Member
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United Kingdom
Surfguy.. in my opinion you are a walt. you have admitted you get your information from the internet (on the Gym thread). You Google Army information, British Army (Arrse forums a British Army Forum), Foreign Legion too. You also now have admitted you never served although i´m sure in past posts you did say you did.
please stop it
Is that the best you can come up with? , you really are not very clever are you ? , yes I use google scholar but you seem to be completely unaware of what that is? ,so I`ll tell you , its a search engine that is recognised , respected and used by universities and students for research....in almost all subjects, its not like the regular google you use for your predatory hunting of young men.

I dont know how many times I have to say that I have never claimed to be an ex or serving Soldier , so how does that make me a walt? I do deal with the Armed Services through work which involves small arms hence my interest in the Military.

Now about you , you turn up on a 99% male forum with the screen name sexpert , why would you do that ? you start posting images of half dressed men (with a few female pics thrown in to keep us off the scent) , then you start offering bad advise about training when really you are getting off by asking forum members for pictures of themselves, you clearly condone the use of steroids and other illegal substances , you offer no verifiable evidence you`ve ever served other than a few quips you've most likely picked up on the arse forum you mention, It wouldnt be a bad idea for you to join forum that caters for your homosexual gym bunny tastes.

Happy New Year.

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United Kingdom
Is that the best you can come up with? , you really are not very clever are you ? , yes I use google scholar but you seem to be completely unaware of what that is? ,so I`ll tell you , its a search engine that is recognised , respected and used by universities and students for research....in almost all subjects, its not like the regular google you use for your predatory hunting of young men.

I dont know how many times I have to say that I have never claimed to be an ex or serving Soldier , so how does that make me a walt? I do deal with the Armed Services through work which involves small arms hence my interest in the Military.

Now about you , you turn up on a 99% male forum with the screen name sexpert , why would you do that ? you start posting images of half dressed men (with a few female pics thrown in to keep us off the scent) , then you start offering bad advise about training when really you are getting off by asking forum members for pictures of themselves, you clearly condone the use of steroids and other illegal substances , you offer no verifiable evidence you`ve ever served other than a few quips you've most likely picked up on the arse forum you mention, It wouldnt be a bad idea for you to join forum that caters for your homosexual gym bunny tastes.

Happy New Year.
can you please name the people i asked for naked pictures??

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Yugoslavia
I do deal with the Armed Services through work which involves small arms hence my interest in the Military.
Pussy, Sexpert dealing only with "heavy artillery" guys. :):D:)

Le petit caporal

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
North Korea
Travel light and think light. ..b4fore attempting my thing. .any pre civilian grudges, are not welcome
Keep your skits tight to your self
Accept (to a limit, that only you know)
Your perso beef, dosen't intrest any one
Even more, a 1 month , 2 , engagé volontiers disnnae clipe mare than you hen's
Where is your beef ?
7 pull ups or not?
No?
Fucque off

Most viewed threads of the week