a French Foreign Legion Forum

Welcome! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Legion stories

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
Might be a good read for some, but please excuse me if it´s been posted before. There are some good and bad points in the stories so... take them with a pinch of salt !!

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
Alternate title for this crappy piece of scribbling would be : “Grapes are sour in the Legion”.
Suppose just different experiences in the Legion but a lot of rubbish is written about the Legion too on the internet. Can't be that bad otherwise people wouldn't join. They get enough recruits.

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Yugoslavia
Alternate title for this crappy piece of scribbling would be : “Grapes are sour in the Legion”.
Yeap, if they give some cheap wine. Otherwise grape is mostly in form of wine in the Legion. :)

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
New Zealand
Amazing what people write on the Web 😄
The guy is full of sh$t. I especially liked the fact that, because he didn't understand the jump master, he jumped out the back of the plane and so they had to fish him out of the ocean. Naturally he went on to be a free-fall instructor. And of course he then went on to being part of the selection committee. I left it there as I wanted to reply but you have to be a member.
Why do these knobbers always join the REP and not 2 REI ? Was not the Night Jumper also in the REP ? :love::cry::love::cry:

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
The guy is full of sh$t. I especially liked the fact that, because he didn't understand the jump master, he jumped out the back of the plane and so they had to fish him out of the ocean. Naturally he went on to be a free-fall instructor. And of course he then went on to being part of the selection committee. I left it there as I wanted to reply but you have to be a member.
Why do these knobbers always join the REP and not 2 REI ? Was not the Night Jumper also in the REP ? :love::cry::love::cry:
Trouble is some people believe the stories 😂 i like How He was a Sgt too. Yes they are always paras..same with the british walts 😆

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
I did one time see a big fat bald dude wearing a Rep t-shirt here. Was maybe around 30. Maybe ex Rep don't know. He was walking around the car Park where i saw him trying to look angry & mean. Looked pathetic with his fat gut & double chin. Maybe just a walt.. Who knows. 😆

USMCRET

Reaction score
Home Country
United States
What a complete LOAD of Shit. There are so many points on where to begin, too many. I am going to say one thing, the Corpsman assigned to Marine Corps commands would never shoot, what a load of shit, they are not trigger pullers.

Crawdad

Reaction score
Home Country
United States

His account of his USN service was also highly suspect. His whole narrative gets destroyed on page 2 of his own thread. (Post #34)

Walts gonna Walt, I guess. I've only ever met one poser that didn't claim to be some type of SOF, Sniper, Para/Airborne, or Combat arms of some kind. Story to follow.

Last edited:

USMCRET

Reaction score
Home Country
United States
His account of his USN service was also highly suspect. His whole narrative gets destroyed on page 2 of his own thread. (Post #34)

Walts gonna Walt, I guess. I've only ever met one poser that didn't claim to be some type of SOF, Sniper, Para/Airborne, or Combat arms of some kind. Story to follow.

Highly Suspect is an understatement. I have never in my life seen a Corpsman do the things he says he has done and across the various services. If he was so damned good why did he not go to BUDs training and become a Seal Corpsman? That was the biggest load of shit I have ever read.

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
New Zealand
Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
"lot with a motley assortment of thugs, drunks, drug abusers and desperate refugees from the far corners of the earth. And those are the ones giving orders."
Come on mate, read the article before posting it !
mate.. i am just showing what people write on the web. True or false. we know it´s crap but the question is do people believe it. Read my first post " ;) take them with a pinch of salt !! "

Last edited: