a French Foreign Legion Forum

Welcome! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Legion

Reaction score
Home Country
Croatia
I would like to enrol myself in the Legion, but I'm interested in my criminal record I did exactly 10 years ago when I was a young adult and I gave up 1 gi 9 m of robbery and whether it would depend on my receiving it Legion.

Reaction score
Home Country
Moldova
what about introducing youself first

anyway you can go to France its their decission if they want you or not. some peoples were accepted with a criminal record

Reaction score
Home Country
Croatia
od kud si ti ako ti pise nema nazad,jesi ti balkanac,i nisam znao da ide prvo predstavljanje hah

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
Damir 122
English is the language of the forum. Otherwise we will all be looking for our dictionaries.:mad:

Last edited:

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Yugoslavia
od kud si ti ako ti pise nema nazad,jesi ti balkanac,i nisam znao da ide prvo predstavljanje hah
He said he is Moldavian. But he have nick in Serbo-Croatian. I asked him, but he never answered me.

Yes, introduction by newcomers is custom here. And good one, not respected by many forums (think so). Being online is not reason for lake of politeness.

Me now lecturing others for introduction and I never did mine. :) I'm sorry guys, isn't mine fault. Before this I was active only in one forum were policy is totally different. There most members think that being polite and respecting your interlocutor doesn't have to be displayed online. You can imagine what types of discussion that believe leading to. We have some members with same attitude here, but isn't even close to that place which was literal trolls lair.. I didn't like that type of behavior, but eventually adopting it because I didn't know any better. That forum were place for geeks and guys with high education. You would be expecting for people to have at least some level of culture or respect for each other but NO. I was surprised to find that people on FFL forum actually have much more politeness and kindness.

So sorry guys once again. Introducing myself at this point would be useless I guess. :)

Last edited:
Reaction score
Home Country
Croatia
dusa boss daj se spusti na zemlju pitao sam te obicno pitanje,a ne da neke tu moralne predike drzis

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Yugoslavia
dusa boss daj se spusti na zemlju pitao sam te obicno pitanje,a ne da neke tu moralne predike drzis

I didn't mean to give you moral lessons. I was just giving you notes on forums unwritten rules. The last paragraph absolutely have nothing to do with you. You just reminded me for something I want to write for long time.

I'm willing to answer your question in your (mine) language, but you have to PM me. We all have to respect some rules here.

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
New Zealand
Dusa, the thing damir122 has to learn before even thinking about joining is that when he is told by someone - in this case, me to respect the rules and then reminded that English is the language of the forum, by Chas, if he ignores it on here he can get a couple of days temporary ban. No big deal.
If he is told to respect the rules in Aubagne and ignores it he can expect to find himself out the gate with the caporal chef's size 45 rangers boot mark on his backside.

Just saying.:whistle:

Reaction score
Home Country
Croatia
I'm sorry I'm sorry, I did not want to be a rude,just did not know the rule of forum

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
Welcome back damir122.
Enjoy the forum and a Happy and prosperous New Year to you.

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
New Zealand
Hi Damir122, I'd like to be able to say to you that we can play this game of yours as long as you like. But I won't. Next time it's definitive.

Last edited:

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
New Zealand
And before anyone says, Hey Joe that's a bit harsh! I looked up what tehks means. It's not an insult or mocking anyone. It's just basically taking the P*ss.

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Yugoslavia
And before anyone says, Hey Joe that's a bit harsh! I looked up what "tehks" means. It's not an insult or mocking anyone. It's just basically taking the P*ss.
What does it mean Joe? I can't find.

Perun

Super Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Croatia
Hello gents,
I would just like to note, that "Tehks" doesn't mean anything, at least in Croatian.
It could be a poor atempt to say "Thanks"... ;-)

Hello Damir and welcome to the forum.
As stated before all public communication here is done in English.
If you show respect and some manners, guys here are pretty cool and will give you lots of sound advices.
LP!

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Yugoslavia
Joe, I think you are wrong on this one. "Tehtaks" is Estonian phrase and Damir probably just misspelled "thanks".