Less than 4 hours until I leave =)

OP
H

Hertz

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Sweden
Yeah, sure. If there are any direct questions I can I answer, I (probably) will.
I was in that most "modern" regiment in the mountains. It was.... Interesting. @Rapace

Rapace

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
France
Ok. So you spent all your time in 2e REG?

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Yugoslavia
Yeah, sure. If there are any direct questions I can I answer, I (probably) will.
I was in that most "modern" regiment in the mountains. It was.... Interesting. @Rapace
Why don't you get your green colored name? I guess isn't that hard and we are in short supply with "greens" those days. ;)
Did you spend all your service in one regiment? Did you been deployed? Vigipirate? How many times? many of us here would really appreciate if you give us some answers and some inside to FFL today (or in last 10y). Thanks in advance.

OP
H

Hertz

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Sweden
So, how do I get the green name?
Yeah. Never changed regiment. I liked it up there. Yes, of course. It has been one of the most active and deployed regiments since I joined. That was one of the reasons I choose it from the beginning..
I remember one time I was being in the Bureau de Semaine in Compagnie Appui one week, and looking over the board with all the presences and absences and noticing that we had I think 64 people from that company deployed in 6 different countries (Its the compagnie with all the different specialties, so often they are deployed in group sizes, not full company sizes). And that was just a normal period.
Ever since the terror attacks Vigipirate is a constant part of army life... Everyone does it once in a while. some unlucky b@stards does it all the time. I think a guy told me he participated in 11 of those over just 2 years. Lol! Still, it's quite f*cking well paid, if super boring, so people generally don't complain, and those otherwise stuck in regiment are happy to go once in a while.
If there is any question, that is more general than me-specific, I can try to answer.