a French Foreign Legion Forum

Welcome! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Life after the Legion

DCLXVI

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
United States
Ranger Rick and I were just together the other weekend for a great time... Don't worry bro, these dudes won't believe anything we say.

Ranger Rick

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
United States
Bro, before yesterday I hadn’t been on here in forever. Some of these dudes on here are hilarious. I’m en perm' (on leave).
Give me a shout if you need something from home.

Ranger Rick

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
United States
You win Sexpert... The guy who’s almost 50 year-old has never been in the Legion and has no chance to join. The only reason you joined this forum is to find a “bed buddy”. Don’t worry man, your secrets are safe with me ;).

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
You win Sexpert... The guy who’s almost 50 year-old has never been in the Legion and has no chance to join. The only reason you joined this forum is to find a “bed buddy”. Don’t worry man, your secrets are safe with me ;).
You Yanks make me chuckle... You & 666 or whatever he calls himself. It's not that serious bro, I come on here for a bit of banter and fun. I'm 52 actually and was in the Army when you were still in your dad's sacks or playing with your Power Rangers. Just roll with the punches Ranger...:)

Ranger Rick

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
United States
No worries man. I never took it seriously. I figured after all your time in the army you could take a gay joke. Have a good Sunday brother.

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
(...) I figured after all your time in the army you could take a gay joke. Have a good Sunday brother.
I did laugh. I have good humor. Like I wrote, I find 666 funny at times. I'm sure you're a good guy in real life, same with your mate 666 :).

DCLXVI

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
United States
RR,

Yea bro, I PMed you. They don't know why you have Ranger in front of Rick, but I and you do, so that's all that matters.
These dudes are cry babies at times and all try to tell us who are in and serving, that we are full of it. I hit my perm' soon, bro,, 40 days coming in 2 weeks, I will PM you. You have not missed anything, this is why we don't come, cause these dudes are simply keyboard munchers.

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
RR,

Yea bro, I PMed you. They don't know why you have Ranger in front of Rick, but I and you do, so that's all that matters.
These dudes are cry babies at times and all try to tell us who are in and serving, that we are full of it. I hit my perm' soon, bro,, 40 days coming in 2 weeks, I will PM you. You have not missed anything, this is why we don't come, cause these dudes are simply keyboard munchers.
Lighten up, no one really cares. Just treat people with some respect and they will show you some. I understand some of the young guys on here look up to you guys but trust me I don't care who you are or if you're a Rambo commando. I really don't care. Have a bit of fun, make jokes, be humble my friend... Help the young guys on here.

DCLXVI

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
United States
Me either. Best thing is, Natural selection. When all the has beens and did that's are dead and gone, maybe peace will be restored on this dump forum. It has turned into crying Antifa babies. And salty fat drunks who tell us the 80's rocked. Makes me wonder how long some of you dudes have had your beer guts.

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
Me either. Best thing is, Natural selection. When all the has beens and did that's are dead and gone, maybe peace will be restored on this dump forum. It has turned into crying Antifa babies. And salty fat drunks who tell us the 80's rocked. Makes me wonder how long some of you dudes have had your beer guts.
The 80s was a good time. I remember working with the yanks too...we had some good times. I have pumped a Canadian chick but never an American chick. Fix me up with one when you go back to Yankee Land... Do you have a Sister bro?

DCLXVI

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
United States
The 80s was a good time. I remember working with the yanks too...we had some good times. I have pumped a Canadian chick but never an American chick. Fix me up with one when you go back to Yankee Land... Do you have a Sister bro?
Yea, she is not into fat drooling drunks.

Le petit caporal

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
North Korea
Have the bairn here at the mo. ..22 on the 12 th
Talk about obedience. ..
It's taking too bloody long for him to join the regulars (génie / engineers)
In the mean time living out of my pocket.
Life after the Legion depends on your expectations and depending where you are coming from.

mark wake

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
United States
First life: before legion
2nd life: legion
3rd life: life after legion

Hey dudes,

It's been 3 months since I walked out the gates. Havnt looked back. I miss my friends. I miss France. I'm happy to be out though living the good life in America. No regrets but I found it to be a slightly disappointing experience from the military side of it. Loved the vacation days, living in Europe, and the great friends. Vigipirate was good money and chill. Happy with the money I saved too.

I'm a police officer in south Carolina now. Still a legionnaire at heart though. I wear my legion pt clothes when i run. And love my army pants when I'm fishing or chilling.

Sorry if this just turned out to be a me me me post. Just kinda want to say that there are plenty of people who go in and come out having fulfilled their contract.

Anyone in SC who wants to swing by and ask me any and every question about legion and life in 1REC (2013-2018) is more than welcome.

And I will say again, any former legion looking for work in America (east coast) is more than welcome to message me and I will do everything I can for you.

P.S.
If the kepi blanc people read this: f**k yall for misspelling my name on my exit photo. My last name is 4 letters you idiots.
Welcome back. and congrats on your new job. You can always reach me on my Twitter acct. Michael j. Westgate / maturechap@twitter.com all the best!

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
Bro, before yesterday I hadn’t been on here in forever. Some of these dudes on here are hilarious. I’m en perm' (on leave).
Give me a shout if you need something from home.
First Ranger Rick welcome. I trust that you will find my posts hilarious.
Chas
Trained by former WW2 Cdos. 18 years Crown service. 99% need not apply.