Looking for honest answer

Vladimir

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Macedonia
Hello everyone, since this is my first post on this forum,i would like to share my story and ask a simple question ( which has been answered so many times, yeah i know but still... ).
i am planning my trip to Paris on march of 27, this year, a month from now.
It was my dream to join french foreign legion since i was probably 15 ( i am 20 now ).
Now i think the time has come to try out my luck and hopefully become a legionnaire. So i am preparing myself both physical and mental but i have once concern about missing teeth.
To make a long story short i have excellent oral hygiene, but i am without my 6 tooth from both left and right side of jaw, and also i recently extract my 4 and 5 from my upper row ( left side ). ( my dentist said that i will not have any problems regarding my wisdom teeth, so he put dental fillings and that's it )
So now it results with 4 missing teeth and as i said already the other ones are in fantastic shape which means no cavity and other dental problems.
I already read about topics like this but since i'm new here i gotta do my thing, which is to ask stupid questions like this haha ( i know ).
Please be kind and share your opinion. What are my chances of being rejected?

Most viewed threads of the week