a French Foreign Legion Forum

Welcome! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Loustic is back

Rapace

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
France
After providing enough convincing evidence that he (a) did serve in the Foreign Legion and (b) didn't desert but was medically discharged after a jump accident when serving in 2e REP, member Loustic has been reinstated as a full member of the Cervens forum. Whether or not he'll decide to resume posting is his decision. Welcome back Loustic anyway.

loustic

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Canada
To all of you, thanks for welcoming me back.

Rapace worked hard by a) banning me because he was not sure of what I said and refused to give him proofs, and b) un-banning me as soon as I had understood that I ought to show him the required proofs. After all, Rapace was an officer and I was only a 1 CL !

College studies are going very well and as mentioned muche earlier, these studies might lead me to work as a civilian psychologist for the Legion.

Greetings to all

Nickfury

Top Member
Reaction score
Wandering the Earth like Caine from Kung Fu.
Best answers
Home Country
San Marino
To all of you, thanks for welcoming me back.

Rapace worked hard by a) banning me because he was not sure of what I said and refused to give him proofs, and b) un-banning me as soon as I had understood that I ought to show him the required proofs. After all, Rapace was an officer and I was only a 1 CL !

College studies are going very well and as mentioned muche earlier, these studies might lead me to work as a civilian psychologist for the Legion.

Greetings to all

Welcome back buddy. Glad to see you on the board again. ;) Hope all is going well with school and ...everything. :)

loustic

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Canada
That's good to hear Loustic. Legion don't have many psychologists with that experience of being a 1 CL I guess. Good luck.
I hope that in two or three years I will be as useful to the Legion as they think I could be.

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United Kingdom
Rapace,

I trusted him from day one. I also advised him to supply proof of service and medical details if appropriate.

I am pleased that my faith in him proved to be correct.

A wrong has taken a long time for rectification.

SLehman

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Canada
I hope that in two or three years I will be as useful to the Legion as they think I could be.

Welcome back, the world certainly needs more psychologists with real world experience, all the best.

GuidoLovarini

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Scotland
Not been as active as i should be, but good stuff loustic, always helped me out. Cheers big man !

Katalmach

Donator
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United States
1 years as a legionnaire is as honorable as 5 if you were dropped for reasons beyond your control. You were injured in a jump accident? That means you were in, or training to be in, the REP. My man you are a hard charger and you have all the respect I can muster

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United Kingdom
Loustic,

A nice shade of GREEN. Good to see it.

Almost as nice as mine lol.

loustic

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Canada
Loustic,

A nice shade of GREEN. Good to see it.

Almost as nice as mine lol.

Thanks Chas,

I must say I feel better !

But both colors, yours and mine, are very respectable but for very different reasons !

Great to be back anyway, great to have other opportunities to help the Legion with legionnaires coming back from OPEX

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Yugoslavia
What means green color of name?