boss

boss

Admin
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
France
Mail box and alerts are empty
Hum , here all is fine see screenshot just now (win10/firefox latest v.), and no prob to access mailbox
restart/refresh or clear cache ?

OP
boss

boss

Admin
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
France

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Denmark
Does the site really pull so much bandwidth it warrants an upgrade? :oops:

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Yugoslavia
Yes, this site isn't like other forums. We here actually care about each other and that isn't practice in online world. And then people wonder why kids these days becoming more and more empathic, alienated and in simple words dicks to everyone around them.

OK, I'm having my "shitum" moment here, but I think that I'm on to something. Of course not all members are like that, yet there is certain significant number of us.

For real answer you have to ask Boss. Looks like that's his way of doing things (which is nice), but apart of that seems to me that he doesn't care much about us.:( I'm not sure that he even exist. :)

jwaltos

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Canada
I'm in the Bahama's right now and will check out a few things. I added my status as "actual or former legionnaire" because it was blank in the "account" section so I don't know if everyone needs to do this or if it is required at all.
I went through the account section again and the military status was again blank but the description under my avatar is still there so it seems there is no actual link between the two.

Last edited:
OP
boss

boss

Admin
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
France
Yes, this site isn't like other forums. We here actually care about each other and that isn't practice in online world. And then people wonder why kids these days becoming more and more empathic, alienated and in simple words dicks to everyone around them.

OK, I'm having my "shitum" moment here, but I think that I'm on to something. Of course not all members are like that, yet there is certain significant number of us.

For real answer you have to ask Boss. Looks like that's his way of doing things (which is nice), but apart of that seems to me that he doesn't care much about us.:( I'm not sure that he even exist. :)
Of course I'm real :D
but you can thank our Mods... who take care of you all too; I just try to get online as often as I can ...

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United Kingdom
How can I Post a profile picture?

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Yugoslavia
Of course I'm real :D
but you can thank our Mods... who take care of you all too; I just try to get online as often as I can ...
That's good to know boss. I already started to develop conspiracies in my head. Be well Boss. And if you can, try to find lil bit more time for us here. For my time on forum (2.5 y) I never heard any Legion story from you (maybe I missed something). You just coming for short period and being strictly forum official.
Sorry Boss, but I have to say that.

OP
boss

boss

Admin
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
France
We didn't upgrade the server but the software!!!
why? like your OS: bug fixes, security fixes, new features (most of them under the hood...for now)...

OP
boss

boss

Admin
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
France
.... (maybe I missed something). You just coming for short period and being strictly forum official.
Sure you miss something 🙄: the whole story of this place...but it's an idea:
when I'll get some time I'll add a "why this place?"s page...
in fact there were at least 5/6 websites before this last one, and the story of this website is gone with time and new versions...

Now , you're right I'm like a 👻 here, all congrats to our Mods,
but sure I'm VERY busy and I don't spend my life to relax 👅

BTW Happy New Year! 🐷

Most viewed threads of the week