a French Foreign Legion Forum

Welcome! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mali man rescues child

Le petit caporal

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
North Korea
Repent and sin no more. ..sayeth the lord (or just stay sober)
Say hi to your dad from me

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Yugoslavia
I think left masturbate on this event. With all do respect to young man who did the heroic act I think this would be heavily used to promote leftist, pro-immigration agenda.

They basically saying "Look guys, undocumented illegal immigrants are here to save our children and to do good deeds. They are all good people"

Of course when illegal (or legal) immigrants commit some crime they do everything to cover his identity. Because, you know, it would be racist to say he isn't French or white. So when some illegal immigrant do good did, then isn't racist to emphasize that all over news, but when they do misdeed then same thing is racist. Double standards or what?

Also guy immediately got citizenship and job as firefighter. (And that's OK with me) I just wonder if same act is done by white French, would he got job (if he is unemployed). Would he received by Macron? Would he got world media coverage. Of course not. He would receive patting on the back and some local news will write something about him only in French

So here we have Time doing propaganda on steroids. It's completely opposite from what I wrote. Who ever have half a brain will understand who is right, me or neoliberal-globalist propaganda -Time.

http://time.com/5295045/mali-spiderman-french-citizenship-muslim-migrants/

Nickfury

Top Member
Reaction score
Wandering the Earth like Caine from Kung Fu.
Home Country
San Marino
Nah, the French are very good at recognizing bravery and going “above and beyond”. They did it very well with the two young American soldiers on a train who stopped a guy with a gun and they did it very very well with a nice white French police officer who sacrificed himself recently by becoming a hostage to a terrorist and now they did it again with this guy from Mali. I think, had the Officer survived, he would have been fast tracked to the top and given any job he wanted in his unit. It certainly seems that the French reward and recognize exceptional actions of heroism regardless of race or religion or nationality.

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Yugoslavia
Of course, you're right about that, but you can't deny that there is some leftist agenda going on by which some heroic acts would be praised more than others. What happened with those two legionnaires who beat up migrant who was harassing a girl? As I remember they were facing some charges.

jonny

Actual or Former Legionnaire
Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
Norway
Of course, you're right about that, but you can't deny that there is some leftist agenda going on by which some heroic acts would be praised more than others. What happened with those two legionnaires who beat up migrant who was harassing a girl? As I remember they were facing some charges.
Dusaboss,
Yeah, yeah, I agree with your points that there was a lot of that. But, on the other hand, I would have been impressed with the guy, and his quick actions, even if he were Swedish.

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Yugoslavia
Hahha “even if he were Swedish”. So there is some kind of buzz between Norwegians and Swedes? :).

No doubt, act of that young man is extraordinary. From point of demonstrated bravery, athletic skills and humanitarian perspective. And yes, we should be amazed by that did without looking on his skin color, religion and origin. Problem is ...media doing exactly opposite. Biggest news for them is that he is undocumented immigrant, second is that he is black man from Mali, and he is also a Muslim !

I mean, he is basically poster-boy for liberal left pro-immigration, pro fake equality, pro - etc. etc. Human aspect of that action is totally blurred by attempt to push their political agenda.

To be clear, I'm not a racist! I even think that immigration is necessary for EU. Let's face it, what is birth rate of native Europeans? So Europe need in flow of men (and women, very important) in order to survive so immigration need to be done in some way (definitely not like this). One cannot unnotice that method by which governments of EU countries doing immigration it is totally wrong and lead into disaster.

Now I have to go to have beer or two (yeh, yeh :)). I would continue this if anyone is interested in this subject (I mean, I would continue even if nobody cares :) )

Last edited:

GSP

Reaction score
Home Country
Argentina
(...) One cannot unnotice that method by which governments of EU countries doing immigration it is totally wrong and lead into disaster. (...)
What do you mean by this? Most of the European countries have a good immigration law, is not like everyone can ask for a passport and they get one. In fact if that was the case I can bet that the number of candidates for the FFL would be cut in half.

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Yugoslavia
What do you mean by this? Most of the European countries have a good immigration law, is not like everyone can ask for a passport and they get one. In fact if that was the case I can bet that the number of candidates for the FFL would be cut in half.
I would answer tomorrow. It is Saturday night and I had few beers, so... tomorrow my friend. ;)