Martial Arts

Ex-Pongo

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Scotland
I have boxed a fair bit, not any good at it really but it's fun and works. Done kickboxing but karate is where it's at for me. Bone-breaking leg kicks. Way ahead.

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United Kingdom
I have boxed a fair bit, not any good at it really but it's fun and works. Done kickboxing but karate is where it's at for me. Bone-breaking leg kicks. Way ahead.
yeah i did boxing in the Army too, never had a choice. Sgt Maj came in my room (was single then in the block) get upstairs in the attic you´re in the boxing squad. was a scot too a real Rangers man. Good guy and tough as nails. remember running in tracksuit, army boots over the tank ranges in deep snow..was fit as feck !

Le petit caporal

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
North Korea
yeah i did boxing in the Army too, never had a choice. Sgt Maj came in my room (was single then in the block) get upstairs in the attic you´re in the boxing squad. was a scot too a real Rangers man. Good guy and tough as nails. remember running in tracksuit, army boots over the tank ranges in deep snow..was fit as feck !
Hun on the run

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United Kingdom
i would invite dusa too but not at the same time. ;)

OP
dusaboss

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Yugoslavia
old but good
I feel something fishy here. And i'm really not eager to believe many things which come from UFC, even today. They have close connection with WWE ("Professional wrestling" :) With all respect to guys who do that job!) and they also share some other features with them

Most viewed threads of the week