a French Foreign Legion Forum

Welcome! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Martial Arts

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
Do you also wear your kilt in order to hide stick? :)
Now you're talking about the beef bayonet 😁 the amount of girls who ask me about kilts and yes i have used my beef bayonet a few times in Action here. 😁

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
This what i got but it's a 21inch πŸ˜† compact Version like this from this company. Hardened, this will excite dusa πŸ˜†a good bit of kit you can carry in a pocket or inside Jeans with the clip. It's the dogs bollocks
DSC_0011.JPGDSC_0012.JPG

Last edited:

jonny

Actual or Former Legionnaire
Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
Norway
Well, just don’t mess with our kangaroos,is my advice.

jonny

Actual or Former Legionnaire
Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
Norway
And watch out for Quocky Balboa as well!73CB7941-7942-4CF1-A72D-2D73DEB84AA1.jpeg

Last edited:
Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
here is a real video shot years ago. A mentally ill man goes to this "Master" and challanges him. The Guy died later on.

The instructor is a known bully Bobby Joe Blythe. He is 63 years old and lives near Fresno. He is currently a flight instructor. In 1984 he taught martial arts, including training body guards. He was well connected with the VA law enforcement and military, so he had friends. Bobby Joe Blythe 559-584-9315 989 Robin CT Hanford, California http://www.facebook.com/people/Bobby-... The attacker is Willie J Dennis, currently residing in Florida. He is up for charges soon on a separate assault case. Article from original: In a shocking discovery, this brutal and graphic video has just not been posted to the internet. It is a video supposedly taken from December of 1984 in which Bobby J Blythe, a karate "master instructs his student to brutally beat an individual who is seriously mentally ill. This man was later discovered dead in a dumpster and Blythe was never charged. The instructor Bobby J Blythe had this to say about the incident: 'This dummy was in my shopping center while I was on a Bodyguard Job in Washington, DC. This guy was in the Pizza Hut eating pizza off the plates of others and the Pizza Hut Manager ran him out with a pistol. Later the very same day, police officers were called to remove him from a nearby pharmacy after having been caught reaching into customer's purses. A short time after that, he visited a Napa Auto Parts store next to my Karate Dojo and told the management he planned on teaching in that Dojo and that Jesus taught him. 'The Napa guys told him he was confused (their polite way of warning the man against such action), but not wanting to miss a show, they told the man they would close early just to watch and that he must not know the owner, which is nobody to play with.. Needless to say, the police pulled him out of the dumpster behind my Karate Dojo where he was neatly placed. Semper Fi to all my Marine brothers. The karate student in the white is also a Marine Sgt. and a brand new Black Belt. Never get stupid with a Marine, you could get jacked up and have your clock stopped.'" Please Youtube do not delete this video as this is the only means to bring this criminal to justice. For those watching this, please let us bring this man to justice

Last edited:

Surfguy

Super Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
Head stomping is beyond reasonable force in UK law under those circumstances and shows lack of self control.

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
Head stomping is beyond reasonable force in UK law under those circumstances and shows lack of self control.
as far as i can make out online.. these guys were never charged. B@stards should be locked up.

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Yugoslavia
here is a real video shot years ago. A mentally ill man goes to this "Master" and challanges him. The Guy died later on.

And karate (and other eastern martial arts) supposed to be noble? :) I'm seeing this black belt totally losing control once his being punched for real. You would never see something like this with fighters coming from backgrounds where fights are more realistic.
Im sure this guy's would immediately pussied his way out if things are not in his favor (Bobby)

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
And karate (and other eastern martial arts) supposed to be noble? :) I'm seeing this black belt totally losing control once his being punched for real. You would never see something like this with fighters coming from backgrounds where fights are more realistic.
Im sure this guy's would immediately pussied his way out if things are not in his favor (Bobby)
You do get idiots like this guy... Most i have met are good people.

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
I did hear a Story from a friend who had a guy in his battalion who when drunk chased people with a Samurai sword. A replica of course i think. Some weird feckers around πŸ˜†