Media

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Hahahaha I'm see here start of new love. :)

I also have many things to say on Muslim immigration, but I really don't give F right now. ;)

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Too drunk to reply ?
What ever
Not that many muslims immigrate to Srrbska, da?
Ne! but they all transiting through Serbia. If border get closed many of them will probably stay here.

"Srrbska" is name for part of Bosnia where ethnic Serbs live. Also there is difference between Serbs and Serbians, Serbs are north of the river Danube and Serbians are below. There is big cultural differences between Serbs from different parts of ex -Yu.

Serbs, Muslims and Croats from Bosnia have much more in common among ich other then thay have with Serbs from north east part of Yu (where I am).

In this parts multiculturalism actually worked very well for past 3 hundred years. We have here Romanians, Serbs, Germans, Croats, Hungarians, Slovaks, Rusins (not an Russians). and many I missed and of course Gypsies (a lot of them).

We lived here nice and without out any conflicts for 3 hundreds years. But have in mind that those cultures all more or less similar to each other if we were flooded with Arabs (or similar culture significantly different then one here) things would not work so well.

In this parts multiculturalism actually worked very well for past 3 hundred years. We have here Romanians, Serbs, Germans, Croats, Hungarians, Slovaks, Rusins (not an Russians). and many I missed and of course Gypsies (a lot of them).

We lived here

Ja sam Zigano, onda, mali curaz?

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
OK, I think enough ground has been covered on immigration and muslims, passing by catholics and protestants. When I switched on the computer I saw 130 posts.

Even though I agree with a lot of the comments, especially the one made by USMCRET concerning the caravan being organized by gang leaders.

However this thread is now closed to any more comments on immigration and religious beliefs. I could close the thread altogether but it's original idea from le petit caporal as a source of info found in the media concerning the legion is spot on.
SO please refrain from posting any more comments on immigration and Muslims etc.
They will only be deleted.

The information of the drones that exploded in Venezuela still leaves me thoughtful, I really do not think anyone has done it, I doubt they were some drones. But if so, can it be repeated in another part of the world? What would happen if the use of drones changes and they become weapons?

Most viewed threads of the week