Media

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Yugoslavia
Hahahaha I'm see here start of new love. :)

I also have many things to say on Muslim immigration, but I really don't give F right now. ;)

OP
Le petit caporal

Le petit caporal

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
North Korea
Too drunk to reply ?
What ever
Not that many muslims immigrate to Srrbska, da?

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Yugoslavia
Too drunk to reply ?
What ever
Not that many muslims immigrate to Srrbska, da?
Ne! but they all transiting through Serbia. If border get closed many of them will probably stay here.

"Srrbska" is name for part of Bosnia where ethnic Serbs live. Also there is difference between Serbs and Serbians, Serbs are north of the river Danube and Serbians are below. There is big cultural differences between Serbs from different parts of ex -Yu.

Serbs, Muslims and Croats from Bosnia have much more in common among ich other then thay have with Serbs from north east part of Yu (where I am).

In this parts multiculturalism actually worked very well for past 3 hundred years. We have here Romanians, Serbs, Germans, Croats, Hungarians, Slovaks, Rusins (not an Russians). and many I missed and of course Gypsies (a lot of them).

We lived here nice and without out any conflicts for 3 hundreds years. But have in mind that those cultures all more or less similar to each other if we were flooded with Arabs (or similar culture significantly different then one here) things would not work so well.

OP
Le petit caporal

Le petit caporal

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
North Korea
Boli mI curaz, Curva!
My accent is my accent and it is the same as Jehovha, ti piscà!

GSP

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Argentina
Look at the Muslim Mayor of LONDON...he thinks it´s ok. I even saw a video of a council meeting in the UK where they did a muslim prayer...wtf?
When he said that terror attacks are a common thing in a city this came to my mind

OP
Le petit caporal

Le petit caporal

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
North Korea
In this parts multiculturalism actually worked very well for past 3 hundred years. We have here Romanians, Serbs, Germans, Croats, Hungarians, Slovaks, Rusins (not an Russians). and many I missed and of course Gypsies (a lot of them).

We lived here

Ja sam Zigano, onda, mali curaz?

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
New Zealand
OK, I think enough ground has been covered on immigration and muslims, passing by catholics and protestants. When I switched on the computer I saw 130 posts.

Even though I agree with a lot of the comments, especially the one made by USMCRET concerning the caravan being organized by gang leaders.

However this thread is now closed to any more comments on immigration and religious beliefs. I could close the thread altogether but it's original idea from le petit caporal as a source of info found in the media concerning the legion is spot on.
SO please refrain from posting any more comments on immigration and Muslims etc.
They will only be deleted.

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Yugoslavia
Flexing PC (political correctness) muscles Joe? ;)

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United Kingdom
understand him trying to keep the peace... when i rant i rant.... :)
I think the Legion is another world though because there are rules & Discipline so it works with all nationalities ..religion ..etc.

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
New Zealand
No flexing of anything, just trying to keep a loose rein on things. I'd specifically asked for no more rants? on immigration or muslims; so you post about gypsies :p, and why not about Thai electricians while we are at it? :ROFLMAO:

OP
Le petit caporal

Le petit caporal

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
North Korea
Know a Thai plumber here in Nîmes
Good lad
I was his favorite caporal

USMCRET