Le petit caporal

Le petit caporal

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
North Korea
Source : Téléphone Arab
Carcassonne : 3 ancien militaires: age 47, 50 and 54 : proffesions : ambulancier (where have i heard that one before?) A garagiste and a Security Protection boss, arrested for International arm traficking and détention. Quantity seized : 207 (54 are of war type, like Kalshnikov and sub machine guns) 770 kilos of munitions. 350 magazines. Scopes and helmets with nocturne vision systèmes. Estimation : 200 00 € of material. 2 have been remanded and the other is under control judiciaire. International / USA (KKK / Super Macist / Trumpist or Republicains
Anciens of 3 RPIMA
The 200 00 euros is probally explained by the sale of some weapons to local criminals and or terrorists (have said before, the army has always meddled in organised crime. .drugs, prostitution, weapons/ munitions and explosives etc)
For once it's not the Legion, so we should be happy with that

OP
Le petit caporal

Le petit caporal

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
North Korea
My son brought to me 2 sets of the official Légion Étrangère recruitment documents. Obtained at Rodez, near where the 13 DBLE is based
Glossaire included :
A copy of the 800 édition of the magazine Képi Blanc
A booklet "Volontaire Legion Etrangere" (20 x 15 cm approx) 46 pages. Éditions NANE
It's a guide / intro of what the potienal recruit needs to know
A glossy A 4 standard : Legionnaire tu es un volontaire. Much the same as the booklet but with lots more photos. Each regiment is shown and an explication of their mission and fonctionment
A glossy folded in 3, A 4 standard : 13 DBLE de Legion Etrangere
Historique with photos of the époque and actual.
A 4 standard description of each regiment

If intrested, i can post a set (defo a collectioners thing and in mint condition, never been read)

OP
Le petit caporal

Le petit caporal

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
North Korea
Source : Orange Acctualities
Traction bar kills
A 64 year old person was found dead next to his door traction bar
Advice : make sure the bloody thing is well secured

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Yugoslavia
Massacre in New Zealand at two mosques. 40 Dead.
Crazy Australian of Scottish-Irish origin killing Muslims in New Zealand. Who we gonna blame? Serbs of course. Make perfect sense. Whenever some sh*s happens Serbs are one you gonna blame.

He actually wrote names of Serbian historical leaders who fought against Turks (Muslims). Breivik (Norway) also had some inspiration in Serbs.
I mean, I'm proud that my ancestors stood against Turkish (not only Turkish, it was and still is clash of Christianity and Islam and clash of cultures) invasion of Europe. They (we) weren't been so successful, but we were on front line and we did what we could.
I'm not proud when someone using that as motivation for crazy attacks like this one enabling future satanization of my people.

Edit. He also listened "Remove kebab" meme song in car on the way to mosque.
Who will thought that negative Western campaign against Serbs from 90s will be used as inspiration on resistance from Muslim invasion today.

Last edited:

USMCRET

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United States

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Yugoslavia
What a little piece of Shit:

Sure he is. I need to watch full doc to be able to comment. But from what I can see in text that little skunk probably filmed a ton of shit and then someone edited and took parts which will make Marine Corps look bad.
It's probably heavily politicized and made with intention to show USMC in bad light.

Text says : " patchwork of scenes showing Marines smoking marijuana and swearing at children" OMG . That's terrible. I would never look MC same again. :) . I mean those are 20 y old kids, half world from home, risking their live and influenced by male group mentality. What you expect them to do?
There's also some things mentioned that I don't approve, but I think they are rather exception than norm.
Someone took that and make it look like it is normal thing in Corps . Little skunk got fatty paycheck for selling out friends and good part of his life.

USMCRET

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United States
Sure he is. I need to watch full doc to be able to comment. But from what I can see in text that little skunk probably filmed a ton of shit and then someone edited and took parts which will make Marine Corps look bad.
It's probably heavily politicized and made with intention to show USMC in bad light.

Text says : " patchwork of scenes showing Marines smoking marijuana and swearing at children" OMG . That's terrible. I would never look MC same again. :) . I mean those are 20 y old kids, half world from home, risking their live and influenced by male group mentality. What you expect them to do?
There's also some things mentioned that I don't approve, but I think they are rather exception than norm.
Someone took that and make it look like it is normal thing in Corps . Little skunk got fatty paycheck for selling out friends and good part of his life.
From what I gained from reading, this is going to be a pure hit piece on the Marine Corps. This little F Wad, used his position in the Corps as a Combat Cameraman, yes it is a MOS, and exploited what he recorded on Marine Corps Equipment, while in the Marine Corps, and against Marine Corps wished made this documentary. I bet this is so far out of context and it is through his LIBERAL Columbia University (an Ivy League University, UBER LIBERAL) perspective.

Look, stress in combat is immense, these are young kids, and yes they are heroes. Even his dumbass has to admit that the Marine Walking Point was shot and killed, the other Marines ran in the fire to retrieve his limp body.

He took an agenda into the Corps, he gathered what he wanted, and then he tries to expose the Corps for his point of view! What a POS.

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
New Zealand
Who will thought that negative Western campaign against Serbs from 90s will be used as inspiration on resistance from Muslim invasion today.
Who would have thought that Shakespeare would have been associated at the same time as the Serbs... beware the Ides of March.

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
New Zealand
I don't got it Joe.
In the ancient Roman calendar the ides were 13/15th of each month. In March, May, July, and October it was the 15th day of the month; in other months it was the 13th. Ides of March, a day in the Roman calendar that corresponded to March 15; it was marked by several religious observances and became notorious as the date of the assassination of Julius Caesar in 44 BC.
His killing is famously dramatised in William Shakespeare's (The Bard) play Julius Caesar, when Caesar is warned by the soothsayer to "beware the Ides of March." ☕

OP
Le petit caporal

Le petit caporal

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
North Korea
Source : Midi Libre
Laudun - L' Ardoise : 3 legionnaires recieve their Naturisation certificat from the state secretary of the Minister de la Défense, Madame Genvevie Darressi que (sp). Salle d ' honneur 1 REG

Post Shitum : She tells them to take advantage of their new status to create their family life and use the family aid programme given to naturlised legionnaires
Well i never. ..

OP
Le petit caporal

Le petit caporal

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
North Korea
Operation Sentinelle will be deployed this Saturday coming (23. 3.19) on the Champs Elysété and it's surrounding's. Against us, the 'Black Block',...'We fear Nowt!'

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
New Zealand
Operation Sentinelle will be deployed this Saturday coming (23. 3.19) on the Champs Elysée and it's surrounding's. Against us, the 'Black Block',...'We fear Nowt!'
I don't know if that is such a good idea. As long as it is quite clear to them what their mission is. Last Saturday the CRS (riot police) were not sure what their mission was and three high ranking police officers were fired because of it.
For those who don't know what we're talking about: Every Saturday for the last couple of months the gilet jaunes are demonstrating (I don't think they even know what they're demonstrating against). Infiltrating them are the extreme left wing and general profiteers who are smashing up stores and looting. Last week the police have been accused of standing by while it happened.
On a side note, someone filmed a police officer loading his bag with PSG (football team) tee shirts.;)
Next week they are not allowed to demonstrate along the champs Elysée, which is where the sentinelle boys come in. Watch and shoot. Watch and shoot.

OP
Le petit caporal

Le petit caporal

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
North Korea
The Air Cocaïne trial has started
(An ex legionnaire was part of the rescue crew)

OP
Le petit caporal

Le petit caporal

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
North Korea
Source : La Provence : Exactions au Yémen
Plaint contre les anciens de la Légion Étrangère , devenu mercenaires

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
New Zealand
FIRE - The Calenzana fire, located near Calvi, ravaged 1290 hectares of maquis and softwoods during the weekend. The fire was still active this Monday morning. A NASA satellite was able to photograph it from space. The Calenzana fire is so large that it can be seen from space. Sunday, Jan. 24, NASA's Terra satellite photographed the main focus in Haute-Corse which was still unchecked Monday morning. "The situation has not changed, now we want to prevent the fire reaches the forest of Bonifato," told AFP a spokesman for the SDIS (fire and rescue service) of Haute-Corse . The fire, which triggered around 20h Saturday on the town, ravaged 1290 hectares of vegetation over the weekend despite the air reinforcements deployed Sunday at midday. The fire, fanned by strong winds and particularly dry vegetation, "crossed the village in less than half an hour, it was impressive," told AFP the mayor, Pierre Guidoni. "In Calenzana, the fire is inaccessible.The wind has fallen (it should strengthen Monday afternoon, ed.) But if weather conditions become degraded or if firefighters and air assets can not stop the fire, it may tip over into the valley where there is the Bonifato forest, "said LCI on the president of the executive council of Corsica, Gilles Simeoni. "There is a major ecological risk that persists."

So what has this got to do with the legion? Well, Calenzana or 'zana' along with Lumio is one of the few places that REPmen are allowed to live out in town (other than Calvi itself) and are authorized to go to. There is a rickety old bus, but it's best to have a car.
Normally the fires start in the summer time, intentionally or not, so it's quite unusual to have fires starting in winter.
The REP has at least 2 4x4 fire trucks on standby.
During summer there is always at least one group on alerte incendie. You are kitted up with water tanks which you carry on your back to spray the embers. There are also shovels and pick axes and batte à fue (not sure what they are called in English).

If the risk is greater than so are the means. A whole section can be on alert with water bowsers and chain saws water pumps etc. They are there to locate and stop the small out bursts. It is a common sight to see Canadairs filling up from the bay of Calvi.

There is also, during the summer, a company of sécurité civile

These are usually lodged in one of the two promo barracks.

USMCRET

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United States
Anarchist
I don't know if that is such a good idea. As long as it is quite clear to them what their mission is. Last Saturday the CRS (riot police) were not sure what their mission was and three high ranking police officers were fired because of it.
For those who don't know what we're talking about: Every Saturday for the last couple of months the gilet jaunes are demonstrating (I don't think they even know what they're demonstrating against). Infiltrating them are the extreme left wing and general profiteers who are smashing up stores and looting. Last week the police have been accused of standing by while it happened.
On a side note, someone filmed a police officer loading his bag with PSG (football team) tee shirts.;)
Next week they are not allowed to demonstrate along the champs Elysée, which is where the sentinelle boys come in. Watch and shoot. Watch and shoot.

Anarchist Joe, you're right even they do not know what they want. Time for the fire hoses and clubs

spooker

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
India
Source : La Provence : Exactions au Yémen
Plaint contre les anciens de la Légion Étrangère , devenu mercenaires
I'm curious as to how can they do something like this? i.e. take action if there is a naturalised frenchman among them(mentioned in the article), what one does after the legion it is that individuals's choice, is it not?

OP
Le petit caporal

Le petit caporal

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
North Korea
I'm curious as to how can they do something like this? i.e. take action if there is a naturalised frenchman among them(mentioned in the article), what one does after the legion it is that individuals's choice, is it not?
They were hired by a Gulf state to eliminate certain high officials of the rébellion

Most viewed threads of the week