a French Foreign Legion Forum

Welcome! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Legion in the media

Le petit caporal

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
North Korea
A humain right's watch group filed plainte. .. (i think there was an ex officer amongst them. ..the assasins)

Le petit caporal

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
North Korea
Source : Secret News : Brigitte Macron chassera les gilets jaunes avec la Légion Étrangère
Obvisouly fake news but we do see her, wearing the green beret and surrounded by Cadres. The article mentions the 26 DBLE. ..?

Crawdad

Reaction score
Home Country
United States
Source : Secret News : Brigitte Macron chassera les gilets jaunes avec la Légion Étrangère
Obvisouly fake news but we do see her, wearing the green beret and surrounded by Cadres. The article mentions the 26 DBLE. ..?

Best bit from the article:

<<Pendant que le Président traquera les manisfestents depuis son Rafale, son épouse aura les pieds sur la terre, entouré des gros bras de la 26eme DBLE>>

So basically, while ol' Manny Macaroni is up there tracking the Yellowjackets in his fighter jet (?!), his old lady is gonna be boots-on-the-ground with the 26eme DBLE-- whoever that is.

I have my doubts.

Here's a link to the article: http://secretnews.fr/2019/03/28/acte-20-brigitte-macron-gilets-jaunes-legion-etrangere/

SnafuSmite

Reaction score
Home Country
South Africa
Best bit from the article:

<<Pendant que le Président traquera les manisfestents depuis son Rafale, son épouse aura les pieds sur la terre, entouré des gros bras de la 26eme DBLE>>

So basically, while ol' Manny Macaroni is up there tracking the Yellowjackets in his fighter jet (?!), his old lady is gonna be boots-on-the-ground with the 26eme DBLE-- whoever that is.

I have my doubts.

Here's a link to the article: http://secretnews.fr/2019/03/28/acte-20-brigitte-macron-gilets-jaunes-legion-etrangere/
Dont give the Walts that info, tell em 26 DBLE is black ops SF of the Legion where members have to kill a lion with their bayonet on their FAMAS and drink its blood, before they earn their badge.

Crawdad

Reaction score
Home Country
United States
Dont give the Walts that info, tell em 26 DBLE is black ops SF of the Legion where members have to kill a lion with their bayonet on their FAMAS and drink its blood, before they earn their badge.
Well, the article does say that Leatherface is going to be, ahem, "entouré des gros bras"-- 'encircled by the big arms of'-- the 26th, so in light of that, maybe killing a lion is the least of their problems. I mean, just look at this broad: 4762

Woof.

Last edited:

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
New Zealand

The Photo has been taken in the museum, with at least one of them from the 1RE. This photo is from the same paper saying that Manu has asked the Belgians for a hand. They in turn have said that they would put their flag ship at their disposition, their air craft carrier.

I believe that it was the same newspaper that stated that Mali had bought a submarine. It's funny if you look at where Mali is positioned: it's a land locked country.

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Yugoslavia
Here it is first part of video broadcasted on television here. Parts on Serbian, parts in French. Le petit you speak Serbo-Cro

Hmm.Looks like they stopped rolling bed sheets.

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
New Zealand
Do you mean 11mins? Cinema ! Nothing but issued kit. One sheet and no blankets? Come on Dusa...! ;)

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Yugoslavia
See them evry day. ..some good and others bad, on the make
who cares . I don't. I'm actually not so delighted with fact that there's a lot of Serbs in FFL. If I want to hang around Serbs I would simply my stay here.

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Yugoslavia
Here is nice site (text) I came across. Its bit older (they still talking about payment in francs) but still relevant.
It's also have many times asked never (I think so) answered question- "typical day in FFL"

Le petit caporal

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
North Korea
Have noticed in recent affaires. ..
Any thing concerning la Légion in a negative way (juridique parlent) is erased soon after the first media decleration
Even on the paying archives