a French Foreign Legion Forum

Welcome! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

JOINING Medical Questions

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
South Africa
1. I have a kid, will that be a problem? It will not affect my performance as i do not see him

2. I have leukemia when i was 17 but i am 3 years clean will they accept me

3. Can i get a letter of invitation as we are in strict lockdown here in africa and without business reason i cant cross the borders

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
South Africa
Hi iiAmHobo, I would read up a little before asking any questions, three in your case :mad:
Im sorry if i have upset you.. i just wanted to ask because every site i find information tells me i cant go with cancer. But i can if i get a waiver.. and on youtube some people have said that with leukemia its different as its a child cancer..
So i just wanted to get reassured before i go spend all the money and then i get denied

voltigeur

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Canada
Im sorry if i have upset you.. i just wanted to ask because every site i find information tells me i cant go with cancer. But i can if i get a waiver.. and on youtube some people have said that with leukemia its different as its a child cancer..
So i just wanted to get reassured before i go spend all the money and then i get denied
Leukemia is not just a child's disease. Check on google: The most common types of leukemia in adults are AML and CLL.
Having a child could be a detractor for being accepted.
Do more research before deciding to go to France.

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
New Zealand
Well at least someone (and not just anyone) answered you.
Don't worry, you didn't upset me. (that much :))

By the way are you a troll, you know someone who gets their kicks out of asking dumb questions on a forum? Until he gets himself banned.