Military Parade 2019 in Beijing: amazing...

SnafuSmite

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
South Africa
China will never grant independence to HK, the precedent it will set for them in the long term will be a nightmare for them. Macau, claims in the South China Sea, even their supposed claim to Taiwan. If one territory secedes and gets independence, the others will also try. The only thing stopping them is the fact they believe independence will never happen, but if HK goes, that's a trigger for all of them.

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United Kingdom
I think i would rather serve in the Chinese Army than N Korea. :unsure: The chinese did allow Foreign soldiers on their parade(last year)

Crawdad

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United States
I think i would rather serve in the Chinese Army than N Korea. :unsure: The chinese did allow Foreign soldiers on their parade(last year)

Same here. As much as I dislike the 'dog and pony show' element of military life, I'd rather drill/ "square bash" endlessly with the PLA than eat tree bark and freeze at night guarding the "Z" as a Nork. It would suck to be those dudes. Bad chow, bad equipment, and if the balloon ever goes up, they're going to get pasted.

USMCRET

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United States
Problem is, is when a million of the little bastards run across the border into North Korea. Burning up the barrels on machine guns.

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United Kingdom
Problem is, is when a million of the little bastards run across the border into North Korea. Burning up the barrels on machine guns.
A friend of my Fathers spoke about it one time shooting them. was drinking whisky at the time with my old man but my father said to him not to talk about it as he started to go into details about the stench of bodies..LOL. was a crazy character :D

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Yugoslavia
It's nice pared . Last year was even better mainly because place . Some airport I think. There was much more place and everything look powerful and massive.
For those who remember I shared link here. Almost nobody like it (I thought because Anglos see China as enemy). When Dusaboss share it nobody likes, but when Boss - boss share it everyone likes. :)

mark wake

Legionnaire
Premium Member
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United States
A friend of my Fathers spoke about it one time shooting them. was drinking whisky at the time with my old man but my father said to him not to talk about it as he started to go into details about the stench of bodies..LOL. was a crazy character :D
That’s why he drank! There is nothing worser then the stench of dead bodies!

mark wake

Legionnaire
Premium Member
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United States
It's nice pared . Last year was even better mainly because place . Some airport I think. There was much more place and everything look powerful and massive.
For those who remember I shared link here. Almost nobody like it (I thought because Anglos see China as enemy). When Dusaboss share it nobody likes, but when Boss - boss share it everyone likes. :)
One of our own. Simon Murrey helped seal the deal with Hong Kong. When the brits left. a big mistake in my opinion. China is now showing its true colors. What happens next? Only time will tell. But for the people of Hong Kong? an uncertain time and future. a David and Goliath fight. as for what you said Dusa? Just like Hong Kong. you fight for what you believe in. no matter the opposition!

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Yugoslavia
One of our own. Simon Murrey helped seal the deal with Hong Kong. When the brits left. a big mistake in my opinion. China is now showing its true colors. What happens next? Only time will tell. But for the people of Hong Kong? an uncertain time and future. a David and Goliath fight. as for what you said Dusa? Just like Hong Kong. you fight for what you believe in. no matter the opposition!
I would try to be smart and use laconic phrase . :)

China dragon is fed on Western greed and it's getting really big.

Most viewed threads of the week