a French Foreign Legion Forum

Welcome! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mucky Finger Game?

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
This is a tradition that takes back to Jonny's days in the REP. When you first got your wings up, you were allowed out on town. The lot of you would go to the local whore house and once you had taken your delights in the carnal flash, the young lady would then curve the tips of your wings slightly back.
View attachment 4708

You were then a true REPMAN
Ahhh.... But we tank boys give a good RAM. Straight up in them Guts 😝😄

mark wake

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
United States
Ahhh.... But we tank boys give a good RAM. Straight up in them Guts 😝😄
Getting a little worried about you sexpert! Did maneuvers with some of your lot back in the day. 7para RHA. Our gunner backup. Quite a sight watching them put the guns into action! Correct me if I’m wrong. Think they had 105mm pack howitzers at the time. damn good lads!

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
Getting a little worried about you sexpert! Did maneuvers with some of your lot back in the day. 7para RHA. Our gunner backup. Quite a sight watching them put the guns into action! Correct me if I’m wrong. Think they had 105mm pack howitzers at the time. damn good lads!
Yes but later The Light gun. Every gun bunny got trained on the Light gun. 7rha & 29 commando use it always. I used later the m109 self propelled howitzer. Big bang 🐸

Papillon

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
This is a tradition that takes back to Jonny's days in the REP. When you first got your wings up, you were allowed out on town. The lot of you would go to the local whore house and once you had taken your delights in the carnal flash, the young lady would then curve the tips of your wings slightly back.
View attachment 4708
Never had the wings bent, but we all had a good night memory is poor but think the brothel was just down the road on the beach side then after that we all hit Calvi

mark wake

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
United States
View attachment 4708

A little different for me. As soon our brevet para was pinned on us we double quick marched to our respective companies. Next it was presentation to every officer and senior/junior nco in the company! Once you survived that you had to find the senior caporal/chef who would then deem to bend your wings or not! This usually depended on how much beer you bought! Permission en ville? Forget it! A year in the regiment was required before you could even think of going down town. Thank god we had a brothel with the regiment then!