a French Foreign Legion Forum

Welcome! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Muricka89 dude

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
New Zealand
Thanks for posting and setting things straight. I'll get back to your PM later. The thread is closed as there has been enough p*ss taking on the subject. I have to admit that I also mentioned McDos on a couple of threads. So sorry for that.
Anyone else wanting to apologize pleas do it direct by PM.

DCLXVI

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United States
Murica dude again,

Say your story anyway you like. I have the entire thread on our txt chat. I was in Aubagne and offered to meet up with you.
Asked if you had a place to stay and money. You said you had 40 euros, a hostel and that your wife talked you out. You had told her that you can see her after boot and I told you that isn't possible. I wasn't there just by chance, I had told you I will be there and also was going to have a friend meet you, before me. It was you who ultimately said that you are leaving cause your wife mans that decision, I have the entire thread, say what you like.
I was there to help you out, you went back home, that's the bottom line.

Status
Not open for further replies.