a French Foreign Legion Forum

Welcome! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Muricka89 dude

Status
Not open for further replies.

DCLXVI

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
United States
So, a short story to tickle all of your elmos... Murika made it to Marseille, that was it and he's already on the bus home. It isn't my place to say, but he didn't have permission from his... (use your imagination). Could be his mom, his w*fe, his grandma,... But basically he got the third degree and was ordered home, so he turned around and headed back to his country, Croatia.
There it is. That is his Legion story. He txt me, I offered to help him and bring him to the gate. I went to Marseille just for that, and he bulldozed my balls. It's ok, had a good weekend with the gals and ate well and got to have long showers and take a bath. So it evened out. I was in Aubagne that weekend anyway. So nothing lost.

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Yugoslavia
How the F that happened? I think one should solve that kind of shit little bit earlier. He said that was his last money so ,looks like he just throw it away.

That's when part with dysfunctional family (or not having family, especially children) comes into place.

Nickfury

Top Member
Reaction score
Wandering the Earth like Caine from Kung Fu.
Home Country
San Marino
It's been said before. I'm not trying to “discourageâ€￾ guys or just being negative for its own sake, but you NEED to be there, you shouldn't have strong ties like marriage or kids or sick family you are responsible for and you shouldn't have a lot of options on the outside.

Cernunnos

Pro Member
Reaction score
Home Country
England
So, a short story to tickle all of your elmos... Murika made it to Marseille, that was it and he's already on the bus home. It isn't my place to say, but he didn't have permission from his... (use your imagination). Could be his mom, his w*fe, his grandma,... But basically he got the third degree and was ordered home, so he turned around and headed back to his country, Croatia.
There it is. That is his Legion story. He txt me, I offered to help him and bring him to the gate. I went to Marseille just for that, and he bulldozed my balls. It's ok, had a good weekend with the gals and ate well and got to have long showers and take a bath. So it evened out. I was in Aubagne that weekend anyway. So nothing lost.
Wait... So he didn't even try and get in? Just went to France and back home again? It was nice of you to go to Marseille just to help him out, the least he could have done is give the Legion a go.

DCLXVI

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
United States
To answer the questions, he didn't make it out of McDonald's. He sat there for says on WiFi listening to his wife or whatever bitch his ear off, and yell at him I guess. I don't know exactly because I wasn't on the other end of the phone. But basically I can assume that all of his money went to cheeseburgers. So, he basically came to France to visit McDonald's.

Hansenmann

Reaction score
Home Country
Denmark
To answer the questions, he didn't make it out of McDonald's. He sat there for says on WiFi listening to his wife or whatever bitch his ear off, and yell at him I guess. I don't know exactly because I wasn't on the other end of the phone. But basically I can assume that all of his money went to cheeseburgers. So, he basically came to France to visit McDonald's.
LOL well, I would at least have gone to a French café instead of McDonald's. To each his own I guess.

Cernunnos

Pro Member
Reaction score
Home Country
England
That's rather pitiful.

DCLXVI

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
United States
From what I understood, he had 40 euros. And a bus ticket back or something. It isn't possible he left the Mcdonalds for the whole weekend, because I chatted him most of the time. Crazy as **** if you ask me man.

Cernunnos

Pro Member
Reaction score
Home Country
England
From what I understood, he had 40 euros. And a bus ticket back or something. It isn't possible he left the Mcdonalds for the whole weekend, because I chatted him most of the time. Crazy as **** if you ask me man.
Did you meet him in person at all or was your communications solely over the phone? Must have felt like a right pillock on the way back to his homeland.

DCLXVI

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
United States
Not in person, just on whatsap. It was pretty obvious his wife told him what to do. Apparently he told her he'd see her again in 4 months. He asked if that was true and I laughed via txt and said at best, the very best he could hope for was a year and even that was highly unlikely. He said he called all his family and they demanded him back. I would say rather embarrassing. AHA

Cernunnos

Pro Member
Reaction score
Home Country
England
Not in person, just on whatsap. It was pretty obvious his wife told him what to do. Apparently he told her he'd see her again in 4 months. He asked if that was true and I laughed via txt and said at best, the very best he could hope for was a year and even that was highly unlikely. He said he called all his family and they demanded him back. I would say rather embarrassing. AHA
Bet the wife's so proud, eh? Seems rather spineless of him, and he should have known the Legion isn't the best place for people with families to look after. How much of a pain is it to send money back home when you get in? As I'd like to send a chunk of my pay to my father.

I wonder if he'll log onto the forum again.
Can't find his account, so chances are, he has deleted it.

Hansenmann

Reaction score
Home Country
Denmark
Bet the wife's so proud, eh? Seems rather spineless of him, and he should have known the Legion isn't the best place for people with families to look after. How much of a pain is it to send money back home when you get in? As I'd like to send a chunk of my pay to my father.

Can't find his account, so chances are, he has deleted it.
Oh well, guess he's gone then. I do hope the cheeseburgers were good, I ate at McDonald's last night as well lol.

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Yugoslavia
So guys we learned something new today resolve all your issues with family before you go.

Man, this story was really sad. American from Croatia goes to France in order to have McDonald's weekend. :) He could at least eat croissant or try some cheese.

DCLXVI

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
United States
I'm giggling in the dark in bed eating chocolate pieces. This is a good romance novel. As stated, don't come to France for a ******* cheeseburger guys.

Crawdad

Reaction score
Home Country
United States
I can't stop laughing about this. There's just so many levels of absurdity in this story. The worst part, though, is that there is a McDonald's just up the street that I can see from my balcony.

Every time I go out on the porch for a smoke, I see the golden arches and just start to crack up over again.

CanuckHopeful

Reaction score
Home Country
Canada
Man that’s crazy. I took a taxi to Aubagne, not knowing there was a train from St Charles that could take you. Anyway, I stopped off at that McDonald's, but decided I didn’t want my last meal to be that so head to a bar called Lion something for a meal and a few pints before presenting myself.

DCLXVI

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
United States
Yes, What a story, entirely true. If anyone ever wants screen shots of the conversation, let me know. It's a good read AHAH. The Red Lion is a great pub. I usually go once a weekend, with the other half. She lives right down the road. So every morning on weekends I get to through memory lane. Funny. Seeing guys sitting on the bench, all lonely. LOL. McDonald's as a last meal tho. There's a story I read that some crazy, like me, ate a bible in prison as his last meal. I'd opt for a verse or two, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.