a French Foreign Legion Forum

Welcome! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

JOINING My introduction

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
South Africa
If you get vaccinated...keep the proof
Nowt much in the Legion is going to happen before June at least
Frustrating for sure bit we are all in the same boat
Fitness and learning french in the mean time
LPC
Thanks for the advice again Le petit!
Frustrating as hell but that's the times we live in so we have to adjust.
Thanks again Le petit.

Le petit caporal

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
North Korea
The 'times' you say...Bravo
@ J.Cosgrove, when does Bravo turns to Zulu hour?
No offence Zaffie, it's a legion joke

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
New Zealand
Well in December last year I thought of joining in June,July. (covid was dying down a little and the borders opened again)Since then covid has been on the rise and borders are closed again so I'm looking at joining in December if covid would allow that.
Just remember that you are going from a hot country to a Very cold country, especially January and February.

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
South Africa
Just remember that you are going from a hot country to a Very cold country, especially January and February.
Thank you Joe but I've already considered it and I'm kind of a disgrace for a saffie because I like the cold more than the heat lol! But jokes aside there's parts of this country that can get really cold I grew up in one of those parts so the cold doesn't bother me all that much I've had my fair share of temperatures below 0 degrees Celsius.

But thanks again for trying to help Joe!

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
South Africa
Thank you Joe but I've already considered it and I'm kind of a disgrace for a saffie because I like the cold more than the heat lol! But jokes aside there's parts of this country that can get really cold I grew up in one of those parts so the cold doesn't bother me all that much I've had my fair share of temperatures below 0 degrees Celsius.

But thanks again for trying to help Joe!
I don't know if you know but in South Africa people love their shorts mostly because of the heat but for some reason we love them so much we wear them even during winter lol!

Come hell or high water a South african can always wear his shorts in the worst of whether!šŸ˜‚

Most viewed threads of the week