My week in Aubagne 2019 candidate

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United Kingdom
Wasn’t too g
French might come Quick.. Nö der, die, das.. In high school we learned french then after 2years you could learn german
Wasn’t too good in school never listened 😂 as my grades in school don’t exist 😂😂😂is it possible to ask for a full contract during selection 😂

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United Kingdom
Wasn’t too g

Wasn’t too good in school never listened 😂 as my grades in school don’t exist 😂😂😂is it possible to ask for a full contract during selection 😂
Most of us did,not either.. 😆 Actually i found i was more concentrated later in life. Your secound chance bro 👍

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United Kingdom
Most of us did,not either.. 😆 Actually i found i was more concentrated later in life. Your secound chance bro 👍
[/

Think the military attracts the class clowns as the brits describe their new advertising campaign it’s acc embarrassing British army gone from the best army to the gayest army in the world remmber seeing blokes get kicked out cause some lad reported them to chain off command for bullying acc sickness me another reason why I got out after 4 years hopefully the legion is what it says it is a brutal fighting force il miss Brecon tho 😂😂🤣

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United Kingdom
Think the military attracts the class clowns as the brits describe their new advertising campaign it’s acc embarrassing British army gone from the best army to the gayest army in the world remmber seeing blokes get kicked out cause some lad reported them to chain off command for bullying acc sickness me another reason why I got out after 4 years hopefully the legion is what it says it is a brutal fighting force il miss Brecon tho 😂😂🤣

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United Kingdom
Doubt if even the Légion is like it was when guys like jonny were in. Guy told me it was changing in the middle 80s. It's like anything you look for IT you'll get it... 😆

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United Kingdom
Doubt if even the Légion is like it was when guys like jonny were in. Guy told me it was changing in the middle 80s. It's like anything you look for IT you'll get it... 😆
Are the legion still active atm going on tours and that still or has that stopped like the brits don’t really do it anymore haha

Most viewed threads of the week