a French Foreign Legion Forum

Welcome! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New members - New changes (on my part, at least)

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
New Zealand
I thought I'd start off this thread in the hope that those who have applied to join the forum will take the hint and introduce themselves. I mean if it's just to stay in the background, why take the trouble to join?
So welcome Grantstrong

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
New Zealand
Welcome to the forum:
Elfuego 1503

Bernard (which I hope isn't your real name) It's worth mentioning that the "gestapo" do check up on the forum. I doubt if they're taking notes, but just remember that if you offer up anything that may impede your joining, it's your own fault.
That being said, don't forget to take 5 minutes to introduce yourselves.

As for Ganriel &
US_FFLGuy, It takes more to convince me than just ticking the box Actual or former FFL and in the case of US_FFLGuy the first three digits of your matricule.

I'll give you both until Thursday. I mean I can't do any better than that, can I? Since we've been able to take on newcomers again, We've had around ten who've ticked the box, let me give you one classic example:
Actually, after looking I can no longer find the exchange. You'll just have to take my word on this:
I get this request from a guy who claims to be an ancien legionnaire, I contact him by mail and ask for the usual proof, copy of certificate of medals, which regiments he's served in etc.

Actually I'm getting a bit head of myself, he puts down that he's a US marshal as occupation. Why not? 5 years in the FFL would be a good start, we've got an ex-legionnaire who is US cop.

So when nothing more is coming I contact him again. he then claims that it was his dad who was in the legion. I check out his IP address which is a server with nothing but bad comments about this bloke... claims to be FBI... current serving military in Syria.
I contact him again and tell him what I think of him.

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
New Zealand
Welcome to the forum:
Legiion
Bijay
Jesuis americain
USMC2015
David Hampson Miller

No news from our two actual or ex-Legs :mad::mad:

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
New Zealand
Welcome to the forum:
Harry VH
iiAmHobo
DuncanWade449 - try and convince me that that is not your real name :oops::sleep::whistle: it's only 06:00 (in the morning) :love::ROFLMAO: that little bit of humor is to prove that I'm not grumpy because of the early hour, I do normally get up around this time, but I then go and do my sport, which I'll give up this morning because I've hurt my big toe.

And unfortunately it's goodbye to the two actual or ex-legs. I haven't put down that their IPs should be banned, so you can come back lads, only under another pseudonym.

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
New Zealand
A warm welcome to the forum to:

Neeraj Kumaar

Who I am just hoping isn't using his real name. I've just discovered that by copying and pasting the person's name, if you click on it you go to his card, are whatever it's called. A bit like if you click on someone's avatar. Cool.

Most viewed threads of the week