a French Foreign Legion Forum

Welcome! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New members - New changes (on my part, at least)

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United Kingdom
welcome everyone
Shirly XX
Shirly,

You might get lucky with some young stud.๐Ÿ˜˜ At my age I can't afford to even be a 'Sugar Daddy'. So I have to remain a miserable, disenchanted old reprobate.๐Ÿ˜‚

Believe that if you will.

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United Kingdom
Trident and Joe,

There are plenty of private publishing houses that will look at drafts for free offering accessible advice.

I am currently in the process concerning my life prior and post WW2, adoption, education RM , Colonial Police and Queen's HSF service. Then my jungle clearance contract in Assam for 4 years and more in export and security. Plenty of photos. Warts and all.:unsure:

So to quote Lord Wellington from a different situation " Publish and be damned." Carpe Diem / Go for it. Or even employ a Ghost Writer.(y)
Hi Chas thanks for reply. this is a road trodden before by me. Their are plenty of publishing houses who will indeed read your work look down their noses and tell you its not for them. So absolutely "Publish and be Demand." The behemoth we know as Amazon, is not judgmental, they do the best they can to make sure your work is presentable and then take 60% but at least you are out their. I have used them twice now. My first novel "eight days later" and a technical manual of 60 pages.

This time I will use a professional editor to clean the copy before committing it to the world.

You say that you want to use photos in your work the beauty of amazon direct is you can submit a manuscript and images and request a proof copy then re submit if changes are needed all it costs is time and the cost only of the proof. there will be a big banner across the front saying "not for resale proof only. but author copies are still very reasonable unlimited and are on demand so no overstocking.
Good luck with your project ๐Ÿ‘

Most viewed threads of the week