a French Foreign Legion Forum

Welcome! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New members - New changes (on my part, at least)

Reaction score
Home Country
United States
I’m glad to be on the forum.

thanks for letting me post.
Its nice reading what others have to say.

Attachments

• 79950052-0834-40B3-A7D3-3055DB835E86.jpeg
    79950052-0834-40B3-A7D3-3055DB835E86.jpeg
    104 KB · Views: 0
  • E905D190-5CF0-4241-B83A-2CEB9395E368.jpeg
    E905D190-5CF0-4241-B83A-2CEB9395E368.jpeg
    249.1 KB · Views: 0
Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
Its an Honor, to have served, to protect the innocent.

Im a former Marine.

Responsibility = peace

irresponsibility = conflict.
Welcome to the forum Manry311. Enjoy it. Also great to see another of Uncle Sam's Misguided Children. I had the honour to serve many years ago with the USMC as security detail for as he was then Brig Gen (The Brute) Krulak He retired as a Lt. Gen and his son became Commandant.. Semper Fidelis/ Per Mare per Terram.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Home Country
Fiji
We all know that, but he won't admit. And he even have promises from Joe that he wouldn't be banned as long as he is good big boy.
this is Bizarre. I have never been written to by Joseph cosgrove in any way nor am i sexpert

Reaction score
Home Country
England
Afternoon all. Thanks for adding me. I used this forum when I was first looking at joining the legion. It helped me out loads. Been in now 13 years and still going. Currently at castelnaudary with the CIC did 4 years 2REI 5 years 2REP before heading back to the 4RE. If you have any questions send us a message. Will try to get back to you when I get time.

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
New Zealand
It's great to have you on board. You'll been in the same boat A_Wanderer and have to wait until the Boss gets back to have your name in green.

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
Afternoon all. Thanks for adding me. I used this forum when I was first looking at joining the legion. It helped me out loads. Been in now 13 years and still going. Currently at castelnaudary with the CIC did 4 years 2REI 5 years 2REP before heading back to the 4RE. If you have any questions send us a message. Will try to get back to you when I get time.
Welcome great to have a serving veteran of 13 years joining this forum.

Expect questions from several aspirants.

Respect for your service.

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
New Zealand
Well it looks as though things are picking up, out of 5 approvals here are the 3 who made it:

Nick.n

dennis_ro

LJ2021

the other two were the usual spammers i.e. BOOOOOM, pathetic.

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
New Zealand
LPC old school Mle. Mines pretty baby faced compared 200696 lol you must of done your instruction in the center of castel. (Which is now a cinéma)
Hi Jonnie, Lapasset, I did mine there too. I then stayed on to do my fut fut's course au secour! Are you an instructor at Top Gun?

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
New Zealand
I've got my doubts about his one

Bushman

I didn't approve his first application because he didn't fill in the 'about you' section. He'd put down Occupation, retired.
He then comes back with another email address and says he wants to join the legion in 3 months time.

marcel.png Je t'ai à l'oeil, coco.

Reaction score
Home Country
England
Hi Jonnie, Lapasset, I did mine there too. I then stayed on to do my fut fut's course au secour! Are you an instructor at Top Gun?
That's the one. You wouldn't think there was a military camp there now. Only the main entrance is still there. I'm an instructor for the FGE (the future corporals) at the CIC.

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
New Zealand
That's the one. You wouldn't think there was a military camp there now. Only the main entrance is still there. I'm an instructor for the FGE (the future corporals) at the CIC.
OK. so all those who want to know what the CME is like, now is the time to ask Jonnie.
Jonnie, might I ask you to start a thread in your own name?
It's just that there isn't much 'traffic' on this particular thread.
I only went through Quartier Capitan Danjou the once, it was during my CAT4 concurs, there were 181 Cchs from all over France, including 24 from Calvi, all battling for 80 places.