a French Foreign Legion Forum

Welcome! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New members - New changes (on my part, at least)

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United Kingdom
Hi all, let's give a warm welcome to :

Johnny sinjali

as for

repmann

unfortunately giving the dates that you served, is no longer sufficient. I'd like a copy of your cert. de bonne conduite, a photo of you in tenue + anything else that can convince that you are who you claim that you are. No-one, least of all me, is calling you a lier. It's just that we've had a couple of fake's on here who had us all fooled for too long. Please check out Loustic and Martin Scott.

Chandra Subba Gurung

You sent me what looks like a CV, stating everything that you've done except your service in the legion, but you have ticked off the box Actual or Former FFL.

Neither of these two are banned, I'm just waiting on some clarification.
Chetris, Thapas and Gurungs superb men and extremely loyal. I had a team for nearly 4 years working for me.

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
New Zealand
Talking about Newcomers, we have got a celebrity who wants to join us ;) He says that it's because he wants info on the FFL (more than likely to try and scam some more people with his $20 Dollar PDF's
1615086242796.png

Surprise surprise ! I'll repost the video that I made about him on my 'You tube ' Thread. Just for a laugh.

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Yugoslavia
Welcome Peython!
Man I would like to surf (No Joe it doesn't have nothing with that band I like. Just regular surfing :)).
I have that wish good part of my life, but I never had opportunity because I saw seaside like 3-4 times in my life.
How much time is needed after your first step on board until you can actually surf. I suppose that is relative and depending from person to person, but what is some average time?

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
South Africa
Man I would like to surf (No Joe it doesn't have nothing with that band I like. Just regular surfing :)).
I have that wish good part of my life, but I never had opportunity because I saw seaside like 3-4 times in my life.
How much time is needed after your first step on board until you can actually surf. I suppose that is relative and depending from person to person, but what is some average time?
Hi dusaboss
If you ever get the opportunity to surf take it!
I grew up surfing, teaching people how to surf I found that even though it does differ from person to person most people get the hang of it within 5-7 lessons, all depends on so many aspects,
I always say, the more fun you have the faster you will get up. Really getting into it takes time and depends on ones personal goals. Hope you get a chance soon!
D

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Yugoslavia
Talking about Newcomers, we have got a celebrity who wants to join us ;) He says that it's because he wants info on the FFL (more than likely to try and scam some more people with his $20 Dollar PDF's
View attachment 6834

Surprise surprise ! I'll repost the video that I made about him on my 'You tube ' Thread. Just for a laugh.
What happened to Rehan? Did you let him in?

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
New Zealand
What happened to Rehan? Did you let him in?
Hi Dusa, It's funny because I just mentioned the 'amazing Ryan/ Rehan' in the response to a PM that you sent me concerning Victor97.
There is no way that I will allow this fraud on here. Perhaps Joe, Rapace or the Boss might, but as far as I'm concerned he doesn't merit a place on here.
He puts himself down as a Business man nothing better to do cropped.png my @rse, he's a fraud
I am in full agreement with Grumpy Cch on this one. The guy did his legion basic training and then went civilian, probably to get as much information about the legion as possible. He is now selling gold PDF's at $20 a time.
I find it hard to believe that people would pay $20 dollars to someone who only managed to basic training. Yes, but he did do that, you might say.
In that case he should limit his experiences to that and not be selling it to gullible people with the promise of getting them into the legion.
So how do I know it is the one and only 'amazing Ryan' ?

Amazing Ryan.pngBy using a bit of detective work with his email adresse, which I have blackened out.
He did not even have the decency to fill in "military status" as legion Basic training.

Most viewed threads of the week