a French Foreign Legion Forum

Welcome! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New members

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Yugoslavia
I guess it's a dream of mine not his 🙂
Man that's bad. Parents trying to fulfill their dreams through their children it's bad enough. If that dream was FFL that's even worse. Usually parents try to talk out their sons from idea of joining, at best they are supportive. I never heard parent persuading child in joining French Foreign Legion.
We had guy here whose girlfriend persuading him to join. I said she must be really loving you and want to spend time with you so much so she wish not to see you for full year and possible only few times in next 4. Plus risk of dying in Malian desert. :D :)
How old was that boy when you came into his life?

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Turkey
I'm new member. I did open thread/topic and I Waiting Awaiting approval before being displayed publicly. I did write question racism and French Legion.

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Australia
Man that's bad. Parents trying to fulfill their dreams through their children it's bad enough. If that dream was FFL that's even worse. Usually parents try to talk out their sons from idea of joining, at best they are supportive. I never heard parent persuading child in joining French Foreign Legion.
We had guy here whose girlfriend persuading him to join. I said she must be really loving you and want to spend time with you so much so she wish not to see you for full year and possible only few times in next 4. Plus risk of dying in Malian desert. :D :)
How old was that boy when you came into his life?
12 he is now 20

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
New Zealand
As of tomorrow afternoon, I'll be off the net for around 05 days due to us moving and the time that they draw a cable to the house...

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United Kingdom