New UK memoir

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Yugoslavia
Hi Dusa, back in the days, the Brit mafia -all English speaking were considered to be Mafia Anglaise- were mainly made up of ex-military who worked well in their regiments and were looked favorably upon.
Isn't this little bit biased view Joe? :)
Until, in the words of a very good friend of Alex (killer) Garrett, a true banane is never planned. Now this doesn't mean it wasn't discussed and organised, but no-one sat around a drawing board befoehand and said "what shall we do to draw as much attention to the Brit Mafia as we can" :unsure:
It just happened after seeing the little green man swimming in the bottle of an empty Kronenbourg.
To answer your question Dusa, they were blown up with explosives.
OK, I get it Joe. I didn't ask how is blown up (I know its with explosive, but now I'm interested which are used??? :) ). I asked rhetorical question how many flag pole were blown up because similar incidents happened in 2 REP and 3 REI. I understand. Guys were bored, maybe had couple drinks and things tend to happened. :)
It's not big deal. Especially Incident with canon. I mean who wouldn't want to fire up that thing. ;)

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Yugoslavia
Who is this 176607Mick ???

I'd heard a few years later whilst in Paris that 'this' person was "dining out on this "in the legion.
Claiming he blew the flag pole up.
There were 3 ,myself ASHLEY WILSON , Scouse and a 3rd , a big noting little toad who when things got a bit hairy bottled it.
Kevin Domingo (Scouse) will always be up there in my book , took a couple of beatings from Adjutant Schreiber and Le Captain Coates ,and told me (we were both en taule at the time ) that he didn't no if he could take another one. I owned up .
The other, whos name I refuse to remember, when I told him of the situation, just shit himself ,shook his head and walked away. I remember.
Well sir if, '176607Mick' or 'your partner in crime' is the third person -number and name would be about right, you've nothing to big note yourself about at all.
In fact if I were you, you legend, I'd be embarrassed in the way you conducted yourself then and afterwards.
Oh and by the way we didn't use timers, you f*cked about everyones alarm clock trying to make one. Just simple fuses
Surprised anyone got up on time after.

Scouse where ever you ,and I'm pretty sure you've been dead for a long time (hope I'm wrong), I tip my hat to you ,you were a tough, loyal and good friend .Respect

That is all.
This is interesting story development. Ash05 could you give us some insights on how things uncured?. I'm pretty sure no one would get into trouble now.:) Its really interesting story to me.