No space

Jorgesierra92

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Mexico
Hey, so i tried to join today at Fort nogent, and they told me to come back on Thursday because they had no beds left and the only 5 beds left were reserved for people coming straight from the airport.
Is that true or were they only trying to test my determination and see if I come back on Thursday, I don't have any money left so I might have to sleep on a park, I'm writing this from a McDonald's Wi-Fi, should go back tomorrow and stand there for hours or what do you recommend? Thank you

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Yugoslavia
Bad luck man :(. I hope that you'll get in soon.

Can't help. I didn't go yet.

kkillert0fu

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United States
What did they mean by "coming straight from the airport"? Why would this even be an issue and how could they tell if a guy had came right from airport versus not?

thadeusz

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Belgium
Where did you come from when you arrived there and did you tell them ?

OP
J

Jorgesierra92

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Mexico
Came from Mexico, arrived to Madrid about 3 1/2 weeks ago and spent time with some friends and then made my way to Paris and spend a week here in a hostel getting ready doing some luc léger and push ups and pull ups test and they asked me how long had I been staying in Paris told them that and asked me if I had the seal in my passport if hadn't had the seal they could've let me in they said

OP
J

Jorgesierra92

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Mexico
Oh and I think, if you spend some time in Paris they think you have money or someone to stay with or something like that haha

Nickfury

Top Member
Reaction score
Wandering the Earth like Caine from Kung Fu.
Best answers
Home Country
San Marino
Summer is the busiest time by far and everyone has said that you really should go with extra money over and over and over again.
If anyone is worried about being turned away due to lack of space, that never happens in Aubagne. ;)
Good luck.

OP
J

Jorgesierra92

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Mexico
Thank you, maybe I'll arrive on Thursday as early as possible, and maybe I'll get a chance if not then I'll find a way to get to aubagne, walking or something haha

Nickfury

Top Member
Reaction score
Wandering the Earth like Caine from Kung Fu.
Best answers
Home Country
San Marino
Thank you, maybe I'll arrive on Thursday as early as possible, and maybe I'll get a chance if not then I'll find a way to get to aubagne, walking or something haha
Just go again tonight or tomorrow and say you have no money and no where to stay because you expected to be able to join. If you let them know this it is possible, not guaranteed, that they will bring you in and throw down a cot or sleeping bag for you.