QUESTION Nose surgery and FFL

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Serbia
I was recently disqualified from the regular army due to some kind of deviation in my nose, i was told to get surgery to fix it and then i can re-apply.
I'm thinking about not going back to army but instead i would like to try FFL, would it be possible to join FFL after the nose surgery?

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
India
I do not see why you would not be able to. I had a Deviated Septum and when I was a Sergeant in the United States Marine Corps, I had the surgery to repair, align, and to open up my left nostril, I could not breathe through it. After I healed a month later, yes it can take up to that long, I was finally able to breath better. My run times vastly improved. Nose surgery is not the same as if you had a Meniscus or ACL surgery done to a knee. Most certainly knee surgery will completely ruin your chances to enter service. If you were in service that would be a different situation.

I say get it done, you need the O2, you will be better off. KEEP ALL DOCUMENTATION.
Sir what abt broken knee cap?? I can run, jog, jump still i'll nit be allowed tO Enlist in FFL?