Georgia
Damn, that's a risky step.
I hope you are in GREAT physical condition

Bizaum

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Brazil
Good luck there man, if possible keep us posted!

OP
C

CouchPotato

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Iceland
Excuse my earlier exuberance, it isn't on an impulse that I'm doing this. I've been training for months, running for an hour+ every day, doing pushups, pullups, etc. reading everything I could find on the Legion and watching every link related to the Legion on youtube. But it just hit me today after signing over my appartment and buying the ticket. It was the point of no return. Felt surreal.

Mudhumper

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Australia
Well, good luck, stick with it and enjoy the change in lifestyle........

sdelapresilla

Super Active Member
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Vietnam
Bonne chance mon ami! Please keep us posted.

poacher

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Wales
Good luck matey! Head down and keep going fella!

gatorojo ✞

Missed friend...
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United States
Good luck, CouchPotato! One day, you'll look back on this as the best decision you've ever made! Go for it, and remember,

Two eyes, two ears, one mouth. Not by accident.

Restrepo

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Peru
Bonne chance, même si vous n'en avez pas besoin! Please keep us posted after basic and share your experience.

MaiYun

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United Kingdom
Bonne chance! Hopefully you can make it!

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
New Zealand
Hi ArtyFO, couchPatato (his own naming) hasn't posted or logged on since March 2013. It;s easy enough to check, you just click on the persons name and the box will show you "last seen on...". If and I repeat if he has got in, he will be part of the elite few who come on here, ask for information and make statements such as 'Oh My God, Oh My God, I'm really going to make this happen :rolleyes: and then we don't get any feed back from him.
I remember an Irishman Barry something or other contacting me by PM and asking me questions which I felt could have been more fitting for the forum. Anyway he said he was going in a couple of weeks. I asked him to share his experience when he got chance. He said that as soon as he got in, he wasn't going to come on the forum ever again. I politely told him to get lost.

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United States
(...) He said that as soon as he got in, he wasn't going to come on the forum ever again. I politely told him to get lost.
Well that was a pretty rude thing for him to say. Sure, get all the help he needs then add zero contributions. Thanks for the tip. I see now how to tell when they logged in.
By the way, I am enjoying all the info by reading through the old Forums. The more I read, the more I am impressed with la Légion. I appreciate the few Greens around here willing to provide info about their experiences.

Most viewed threads of the week