a French Foreign Legion Forum

Welcome! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

On his way

Samy12586

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United States
Hello,

I have received great news so far from two guys who were with my fellow during selection and the farm. He is doing great and just finished the first part of basic at the farm. One guy who called said this was the toughest part. However I have a question and I'm not sure where to post it. This guy mentioned there's rumors in the legion that you have a week or two leave before entering your regiment (about three months from now). Also, something to clear up, I thought the farm is in Castel? The one man who called me first said my guy is about to go to Castel.

I wanted to say even though these men did not make it into the legion, either booted or decided it was not for them, a special thank you regarding information and at least attempting to join. The hardest part is actually making a conscious decision to try and join and flying over to Aubagne. Best of luck to all of you to all who try and join and thank you to all the men who have or currently serve in la legion!

flash010

Top Member
Legionnaire
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Scotland
no the farms are well away from castel they are real farms,and
the hardest bit is all the bullshit you get at castel but after you get through it all you start to forget it.
the legion starts when he gets to his regiment he has done well to get this far best of luck to him

M

Martin Scott

Unregistered
The Farm bloody hell if he got through that the next three months should be a breeze, but remember he is still on probation for six months.

Most viewed threads of the week