a French Foreign Legion Forum

Welcome! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

One For All.

justakid

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United States
I know what I'm going to do now.

Join the US Navy, and become an excellent corpsman and in my periods of vacation at home be a full time fireman.
Then, either volunteer to be in EOD or Damage Control.

After that I will go to Alaska and endure the weather while I am a fisherman.

Next step would be to go to Canada and learn french.

And the last step, would be to join the infamous French Foreign Legion and become an honorable member where I will have
my comrades.

All so I can make momma proud.

Hitsuji

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Slovenia
I'd rather have sister in the whore house then a brother in the navy :D But seriously it sounds good I like navy as well though I would, in your place, go to the marines or army. You can join navy when you are over 30 years old and you don't want to be in mud all day long, except if you are aiming at SEALS. You Americans are so lucky to have so many options, chance is you will like it so much you will never leave. And its not a bad idea to stick to one thing, it seems you want to many things and the plans in life are fragile things. Do one thing first and forget others and see first how it goes.

Stevezyla

Super Active Member
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United States
"I can imagine no more rewarding a career. And any man who may be asked in this century what he did to make his life worthwhile, I think can respond with a good deal of pride and satisfaction: 'I served in the United States Navy.â€￾

― John F. Kennedy

Always liked this quote

Most viewed threads of the week