a French Foreign Legion Forum

Welcome! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

One month!

Status
Not open for further replies.

targetlocked

Reaction score
Home Country
United States
Please take into consideration this; some are finishing up our punishments from poor choices.

Nickfury

Top Member
Reaction score
Wandering the Earth like Caine from Kung Fu.
Home Country
San Marino
Please take into consideration this; some are finishing up our punishments from poor choices.

Nothing changes, keep working hard towards the goal, if it is really your goal. You gotta make sure it is really for you and you need it, that you can and will stick it out no matter how much it sucks. Keep training and bettering yourself, that has to be your new religion, your passion, your hobby your obsession. Good luck.

targetlocked

Reaction score
Home Country
United States
Nothing changes, keep working hard towards the goal, if it is really your goal. You gotta make sure it is really for you and you need it, that you can and will stick it out no matter how much it sucks. Keep training and bettering yourself, that has to be your new religion, your passion, your hobby your obsession. Good luck.

Yes I agree.
It does not change the fact that I would come now versus why I have not already left and come now.
Me personally, have been there mentally for the past few months (maybe my whole life) and have had many conversations with the Gestapo on why I belong but it does not change the fact that I would be turned away to complete my parole and come back.
If the Legion was what it used to be then I would be there already but due to politics and what this forums tells me... I am to finish this agreement before my endevour.
Training is all that is left. Believe me this.
Also, the understanding of the tasks needed to be done, no matter how big or small that need to be done. All of this is known and would be gladly be accepted. Whether be raking glass from dirt, or fishing cig butts from sand. It all has to be done and is accepted.

SLehman

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Canada
If the Legion was what it used to be then I would be there already but due to politics and what this forums tells me...

Target'

The world's professional armies have changed: with the 'peace' dividend comes a more stringent selection process be it for the French or any other like minded nation.

Nickfury

Top Member
Reaction score
Wandering the Earth like Caine from Kung Fu.
Home Country
San Marino
hey guys...i dont realy know if i'm in the righty place to write this,,,if so,im sorry disturbing an for my writing as well...so,for starters The Foreign Legion has been on my mind for some time,like 4-5 years.today is the first time i.ll take initiative an start a 6 months training program which will make me get rid of some bad habbits like smoking and obtain a more endurance based body...the question that is on my mind and needs aproval to own given answer is this;i had sifilis some years ago,it has ben treated and from what i can understand,if i take a translated wersion of the original document wich aproves that i am cured it will all be ok right?

Nope, it's not.
Go to the main forum, pick a category....like "Introduce yourself" and then click it. In the top left hand corner you can press a button that will let you start a new post about yourself and you can introduce yourself and ask questions there. ;)

ButucNicusor

Reaction score
Home Country
Romania
Nope, it's not.
Go to the main forum, pick a category....like "Introduce yourself" and then click it. In the top left hand corner you can press a button that will let you start a new post about yourself and you can introduce yourself and ask questions there. ;)

ok...thank's!

SLehman

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Canada
I motion that we close this thread titled 'one month' and when Loustic or Nick hear from DCX or Florida medic, they can update us at their leisure. We're now past the 3 month point and we're still piling it higher and deeper. When the boys can, they will tell us what's up, until then SSDD.

Seconds?

For the guys who are afraid they might miss the latest updates, we could always open a new thread called 'three months plus'.

Status
Not open for further replies.